Launch Member

Influencer II

Auburn, NH USA
First Name
RJ
Last Name
Howell
Member #

I always just hit my bookmark and check the forum. Now it's asking me to signup? I'm a member, or was... Do I now need to pay a fee to login again? Where's the login page?

What's happening here?

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, Nevada, United States
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
Are you talking about the APP? The website has not changed and is the same layout as always......

RJ Howell

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Auburn, NH USA
First Name
RJ
Last Name
Howell
Member #

Have no idea why, but my bookmark, for this site only, changed. I bookmarked the .com/forum and it switched to just the .com... I removed the bookmark and reset it as I had it. Was curious if this happened to anyone else and if any re-coding was done to the site.

Mojavewanderer

Rank VI
Launch Member

Steward I

Hemet, CA, USA
First Name
Brent
Last Name
Caldon
Member #

Not the app. My bookmark to the overland bound website brings me to a different page. Maybe I became logged off, but if so, I can’t find how to log back in.

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Are you talking about the APP? The website has not changed and is the same layout as always......
Website has changed Jim... @Corrie updated the Home Page yesterday and some kinks came up within the navigation of the site... some issues have been worked out, while others are being worked on.

OP you need to just re-log in with your usual credentials. Old bookmarks are kind of wonky but should be normal soon.

RJ Howell

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Auburn, NH USA
First Name
RJ
Last Name
Howell
Member #

Not the app. My bookmark to the overland bound website brings me to a different page. Maybe I became logged off, but if so, I can’t find how to log back in.
Click in the URL bar to see the addy. It should just be .com Add /forums after com and it should re-direct you to the forum page. That's what I did and re-saved the bookmark.

May need to do it again if they change coding..

Reactions: M Rose

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Just logged in & on the right, it says "Newest Member 0001"
This means a new forum member put that as their member number when in actuality they don't have one. Happens all the time.

Reactions: Bama_Kiwi
Status
Not open for further replies.