What is the last thing you bought and plan to buy?

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!
  • HTML tutorial

Sjo527

Rank V
Adventure

Advocate II

Beavercreek, OH, USA
First Name
Shaun
Last Name
Johannes
Member #

Ham Callsign
Testing Soon ;)
What does the jackery 2000 delivers better than the ecoflow delta max?

There is currently a new KS Croudfunding campain..

For me the Jackery always was cheaper as ecoflow, but too more weak in the important details.

trippin
Cheaper was more my route but you are correct on the delta max being the superior product. I love my river pro as it makes life easier than my old suaoki power station. But now that I have a dual battery system in my rig I likely won't be getting many more prebuilt power stations.

Roots66

SouthWest Region Member Rep Texas

Member III

Georgetown, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF / FEMA CERT
Mike, it's actually a 240W unit (look closely at the ad) and it's under $200 on Amazon.
Interesting. HFT site clearly says 290 everywhere. It looks to be a new model sitting between the 240 and 300 models at a price point just between those two models with a combo of features from each.

Shahn Brown

Rank V
Adventure

Enthusiast III

Seattle, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Interesting. HFT site clearly says 290 everywhere. It looks to be a new model sitting between the 240 and 300 models at a price point just between those two models with a combo of features from each.
Interesting comment on Jackery's site about it.

"Jackery Explorer 290 is the model specially supplied by Jackery for non-AMAZON (temporarily not selling on Jackery site). And it is the official product of Jackery. You can buy this item from offline sales channels like The Home Depot, Lowe’s, Harbor Freight Tools, etc. (Go to “where to buy”, you will find Jackery offline sales channels except amazon.)"

Reactions: Roots66

Roots66

Member III

Georgetown, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF / FEMA CERT
Interesting comment on Jackery's site about it.

"Jackery Explorer 290 is the model specially supplied by Jackery for non-AMAZON (temporarily not selling on Jackery site). And it is the official product of Jackery. You can buy this item from offline sales channels like The Home Depot, Lowe’s, Harbor Freight Tools, etc. (Go to “where to buy”, you will find Jackery offline sales channels except amazon.)"
Nice find!

Sjo527

Rank V
Adventure

Advocate II

Beavercreek, OH, USA
First Name
Shaun
Last Name
Johannes
Member #

Ham Callsign
Testing Soon ;)
I bought a bunch of anderson connectors to make quick disconnects for almost everything. The next thing I plan to buy is more camp lights or..... LED Pods for Roof Spotlights (if Diode Dynamics releases their upcoming Large Pods - no details yet on this other than they are confirmed in the works).

Referenced from TacomaWorld:
1627496968496.png

Roots66

Member III

Georgetown, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF / FEMA CERT
Picked up this dual-chamber, quick inflate sleeping pad. Mostly for when I'm camping alone, but it works when I'm in the "dog house" too. :smirk:

IMAG1726[1].jpg

Reactions: Shahn Brown

WilC

Rank IV

Influencer II

San Ramon, CA, USA
First Name
william
Last Name
childress
Member #

DIY inflator / deflator

I didn't want to wait for manufacturing to catch up and I needed extensions for my trailer. Cost, parts list and prices below for a few options.

Inflator / deflator for ~$187 w/ 1/4" hose
Flexzilla Field repairable ends - qty 10
Flexzilla 50' 1/4" hose - qty 1
Milton 3 way manifold - qty 1
Milton 1/4" FNPT 2 pak - qty 1
Winksky 4 pak Schrader valve - qty 1
Haltec Lock on chuck - qty 4
1/4" Brass ball valve - qty 1
1/4" Brass Tee - qty 2

Inflator / deflator for ~$220 w/ 3/8" hose
Flexzilla Field repairable ends - qty 10
Flexzilla 50' 3/8" hose - qty 1
Milton 3 way manifold - qty 1
Milton 1/4" FNPT 2 pak - qty 1
Winksky 4 pak Schrader valve - qty 1
Haltec Lock on chuck - qty 4
1/4" Brass ball valve - qty 1
1/4" Brass Tee - qty 2

Inflator / deflator for vehicle and extensions to trailer for ~ $253 w/ 1/4" hose - same as above just add
Flexzilla Field repairable ends - qty 2
Flexzilla 50' 1/4" hose - qty 1
Haltec Lock on chuck - qty 2
1/4" brass NPT coupler 2 pak - qty1

Inflator / deflator for vehicle and extensions to trailer for ~ $295 w/ 3/8" hose - same as above just add
Flexzilla Field repairable ends - qty 2
Flexzilla 50' 3/8" hose - qty 1
Haltec Lock on chuck - qty 2
1/4" brass NPT coupler 2 pak - qty1

Attachments

JDGreens

Rank VI

Member III

Englewood Co.
Member #

My friend frequents the local Walmart shopping for rare bargains. He has came across things like $5 Plano storage boxes and the like. He knows the kinds of things that would make my trailer build unique. Last thing he alerted me too was a 12 volt herbicide sprayer. It's 15 gallons in size. We plan on stripping it down and painting it black and reassemble it, so that algie won't grow in it and mounting it on the roof of my off road trailer for potable water/shower. My trailer has been on the back burner for a while. But this winter it will be on the front burner, hoping to get it to where we can use it next year. 16298760494964523771747988289034.jpg

Last edited: