Influencer II

North Walsham, Norfolk, UK
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Titmarsh
Member #

Hi Everyone,

We now have an Official Overland Bound - West Europe Regional Facebook group page
https://www.facebook.com/groups/overlandboundwesteurope/

Please feel free to join the page - upon joining you will be requested to submit your Overland Bound Membership number to gain access - this is standard for all of the Overland Bound Facebook group pages as they were designed for "members only"

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions, concerns or worries and certainly welcome any Ideas you wish to put forward - I will try my best to assist where possible

Cheers All

Kev

Scarab

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Hastings - England
First Name
Alex
Last Name
Barrett
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
M6ZZS
Hi Kevigizmo, just tried to send you a PM but it won't let me so have sent the request via FB with my order number, hope that's OK.

Alex

Reactions: Kevigizmo

nickburt

Rank VII
Launch Member

Creator III

Wallasey, Wirral. UK
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Burt
Member #

Hey pal, not far at all.. I see you’re a landy man?. Got a lot more plans for mine this year and hopefully plan a few trips :)
Been running an L200 for nearly 13 years and the 130 for almost 2.
Not got much planned yet for next year, but we do often do spur of the moment trips.
Got loads I want to do to the 130 over the next 12 months, but spending like mad on the house at the moment, so nowt on the truck at the moment. Big trip coming up in 2020, so being laid back about how much time I have :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Reactions: Nelspeth

Nelspeth

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Been running an L200 for nearly 13 years and the 130 for almost 2.
Not got much planned yet for next year, but we do often do spur of the moment trips.
Got loads I want to do to the 130 over the next 12 months, but spending like mad on the house at the moment, so nowt on the truck at the moment. Big trip coming up in 2020, so being laid back about how much time I have :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Yeah iv got a young lad that is the best thing in the world and takes most of my time and spare cash!
Would love a 130.. best landy for Overlanding in my opinion. What you got planned for 2020? Iv been looking at tours through the Pyrenees and Morocco but I don’t think that will happen next year!.. it will, just not sure when :)

nickburt

Rank VII
Launch Member

Creator III

Wallasey, Wirral. UK
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Burt
Member #

Yeah iv got a young lad that is the best thing in the world and takes most of my time and spare cash!
Would love a 130.. best landy for Overlanding in my opinion. What you got planned for 2020? Iv been looking at tours through the Pyrenees and Morocco but I don’t think that will happen next year!.. it will, just not sure when :)
Trip up through Scandinavia, Nord Point and back around Belarus etc...