Rank V

Advocate I

Massachusetts
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
Beagle
Member #

We had a nice time in PEI a couple years ago.

Sat hi to the Arsenault family for us. You can find them...everywhere

The water was so warm, the people were so nice. Good food. Cant wait to go back

Reactions: Avominion

eriefisher

Rank III

Advocate I

Southern Ontario, Canada
First Name
Dan
Last Name
LaForme
I as supposed to meet up with a buddy in PEI(I'm in Ontario) then head to N.S. for some salmon fishing in June. The maritime bubble prevented that unfortunately. So now it will be next year I guess. Now planning a trip to the Kootenays to fish the Columbia. We do what we need to do.

wigsajumper

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Maine, USA
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Wiggin
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
Wife and I had our Honeymoon in PEI. Was planning on bring the boys up there last summer but well 2020. Hope to return again soon.

Avominion

Rank IV

Enthusiast II

New Brunswick, Canada
First Name
Stephen
Last Name
Smith
Member #

Wife and I had our Honeymoon in PEI. Was planning on bring the boys up there last summer but well 2020. Hope to return again soon.

Let a few of us know if you make it up when they start opening the border! Sounds as though it will be towards the end of the summer, however the fall here is equally as beautiful and still warm enough for camping!

Reactions: wigsajumper

Avominion

Rank IV

Enthusiast II

New Brunswick, Canada
First Name
Stephen
Last Name
Smith
Member #

I as supposed to meet up with a buddy in PEI(I'm in Ontario) then head to N.S. for some salmon fishing in June. The maritime bubble prevented that unfortunately. So now it will be next year I guess. Now planning a trip to the Kootenays to fish the Columbia. We do what we need to do.
Could you land in NB? Seems as though we've opened up to a lot of people who are travelling in from other parts of the country.

wigsajumper

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Maine, USA
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Wiggin
Member #

Service Branch
US Army

Let a few of us know if you make it up when they start opening the border! Sounds as though it will be towards the end of the summer, however the fall here is equally as beautiful and still warm enough for camping!
Wil do. Probably won't happen until 2022 honestly since we need to do the kids passports. Want to spend time in PEI and then travel back to Maine along the coast.

Avominion

Rank IV

Enthusiast II

New Brunswick, Canada
First Name
Stephen
Last Name
Smith
Member #

Wil do. Probably won't happen until 2022 honestly since we need to do the kids passports. Want to spend time in PEI and then travel back to Maine along the coast.
I highly recommend the coastal route through NB... there are a lot of tourist attractions and great places to take the family. Hopewell Rocks, Fundy National Park, Cape Enrage & New River Beach just to name a few! Definitely could make a week long trip or two out of it!

Reactions: wigsajumper