We made the top 10, can you help us?

• HTML tutorial

Enthusiast III

Ireland
My girlfriend Leigh Johnston secretly entered a photo of our Land Rover that we took here earlier this year. She entered it into Land Rover Owners International Magazines "Photo Of The Year 2018" competition. They choose the top 10 favourite photos that have been submitted and then open it up to the public to vote.

This is where you kind folks come in. We are looking to try and drum up some votes to help us win the competition. To vote all you do is click the link below and enter your name and email address. When you click "Register" it takes you to the voting screen where you will see 10 photos. Mine is the one that says "Leigh Johnston" and is a red Land Rover Discovery 1 with a Bundutop roof tent, Bundutawn awning and its on the beach with a rainbow and my husky "Kilo" sitting beside the Disco. You will not be sent any spam unless you actually tick the box stating you want emails etc, but by default that is not ticked. So it literally takes about 25-30 seconds to place the vote. Plenty of you will have seen my vehicle in here before as I often post videos etc in here to share with you all, so hopefully I can get a little bit of love and some votes to help us out.

It would be nice if you put a comment such as "Done" or whatever in here once you have voted so that I can thank each of you because I know its easy to read this and just not bother to help so I appreciate the effort.
[/URL][/IMG]

https://www.lro.com/photooftheyear/

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

My girlfriend Leigh Johnston secretly entered a photo of our Land Rover that we took here earlier this year. She entered it into Land Rover Owners International Magazines "Photo Of The Year 2018" competition. They choose the top 10 favourite photos that have been submitted and then open it up to the public to vote.

This is where you kind folks come in. We are looking to try and drum up some votes to help us win the competition. To vote all you do is click the link below and enter your name and email address. When you click "Register" it takes you to the voting screen where you will see 10 photos. Mine is the one that says "Leigh Johnston" and is a red Land Rover Discovery 1 with a Bundutop roof tent, Bundutawn awning and its on the beach with a rainbow and my husky "Kilo" sitting beside the Disco. You will not be sent any spam unless you actually tick the box stating you want emails etc, but by default that is not ticked. So it literally takes about 25-30 seconds to place the vote. Plenty of you will have seen my vehicle in here before as I often post videos etc in here to share with you all, so hopefully I can get a little bit of love and some votes to help us out.

It would be nice if you put a comment such as "Done" or whatever in here once you have voted so that I can thank each of you because I know its easy to read this and just not bother to help so I appreciate the effort.
[/URL][/IMG]

Just got my vote....love the rainbow touch

Reactions: Donegal Overlanding

Overland A Far

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Rocky Mountain House, Alberta
Member #

[/URL][/IMG]

Done - cool pic.