Wherever we park it will be home !!
First Name
Donald
Last Name
Diehl
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRPN 506
This may be the wrong place for this post but, here goes. 11 years ago I began my trailer build and instead of incorporating a 12v water pump to deliver water to our kitchen, I decided upon a 110v aquarium pump. I got the cheapest, lowest volume pump I could find and it cost 50 or 60 bucks. (It is 8 or 9 years old). I simply plug it into the power inverter and whala, turn on switch for water. Adjust volume with the spigot. It is quiet, and it has survived temperatures down into single digits whith out any harm done to any of the plumbing. Did I mention how quiet it is? If not I'll mention it- It is near silent in operation. A friend went with us recently and had an on demand water 110v water pump for the kitchen faucet. Honestly, you could hear that thing from a mile away. Loud Loud Loud. Did I mention how quiet the aquarium pump is? It also has a magnetic drive. When our pump turns on, I'm as happy as the fish in our aquarium. When that commercial 110v pump goes on, I just wanna go hide somewhere until it stops. Are we the only ones that are tired of the noise and light pollution? Have a great day !! Rant over LOL