Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Mount Airy, NC, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
L
Member #

I am trying to help my son in law find a 1st Gen Nissan Xterra. We are located in the Foothills of NC and willing to travel for the right one in surrounding states of NC ~ NW SC, SW VA, East Tenn. If you have one for sale or know someone that does please let me know. Stock is ok because he wants to outfit it himself. He needs one that is reliable first and foremost. He eyeballs mine all the time, but it ain't for sale! lol
85075819_1035668683484218_7825526341406556160_n.jpg

Last edited:

reaver

Rank VI

Explorer I

Caldwell, ID, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
McGahuey
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS WRMV941
My coworker just put his 04 se up for sale for around 3800 or so. I think it's got around 125k on it.

I've got a mechanic I trust that I'd be happy to take it to for an inspection for you. The vehicle is located in Boise Idaho, FYI.

Granite Ridge Overland

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Mount Airy, NC, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
L
Member #

My coworker just put his 04 se up for sale for around 3800 or so. I think it's got around 125k on it.

I've got a mechanic I trust that I'd be happy to take it to for an inspection for you. The vehicle is located in Boise Idaho, FYI.
Thanks for the heads up, I need to clarify on travel distance. I know I said willing to travel but Idaho is a ways off! LOL

reaver

Rank VI

Explorer I

Caldwell, ID, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
McGahuey
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS WRMV941
If I didn't already have one, I'd jump all over it. Lol. I figured I'd pass the info along.