Rank IV

Enthusiast II

Opelousas, LA, USA
First Name
Lee
Last Name
Ritter
Member #

Been looking for storage for all my adventures. Ended up picking these up the last few months to get all my camping and hunting gear organized. Just roughly threw in my multitude of gear. Don’t think it’s all in it’s final spot but it’s a start. I know they are dust and water proof plus feel for the $$ I should get many many years out of them.

Attachments

Leeaekdb

Rank IV

Enthusiast II

Opelousas, LA, USA
First Name
Lee
Last Name
Ritter
Member #

Very similar. Not as thick obviously as the coolers but extremely sturdy to the feel and the weight seems right. I watch 3-4 video reviews and they came out on top nearly every time and in each test.

Reactions: krzyaz

jimmyjamson

Rank I

Contributor III

Switzerland
First Name
jack
Last Name
austin
Been looking for storage for all my adventures of Pyle PLMRA830BT User Manual online [7/26] 47990. Ended up picking these up the last few months to get all my camping and hunting gear organized. Just roughly threw in my multitude of gear. Don’t think it’s all in it’s final spot but it’s a start. I know they are dust and water proof plus feel for the $$ I should get many many years out of them.
Sorting out a few things on my RT210. First, both second row seats are stuck in the closed position. Can't get them lifted up to access storage. Is there a secret, or am I not forcing them enough. Don't want to break anything. Second, the battery drawer box will not open. The T handle pops out, but will not completely turn 90 degrees for the drawer to pull out. I hate to put a big wrench on it and turn it all the way and break something. Anyone have any ideas? Oh, the window screens, what kind of clamps are used to attach them to window frame. Previous owner used Velcro to attach them to window frame.

Last edited:

North American Sojourner

Rank VI

Influencer I

Mid-Missouri, MO, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Zimmer
Member #

Service Branch
USN (ret)
Sorting out a few things on my RT210. First, both second row seats are stuck in the closed position. Can't get them lifted up to access storage. Is there a secret, or am I not forcing them enough. Don't want to break anything. Second, the battery drawer box will not open. The T handle pops out, but will not completely turn 90 degrees for the drawer to pull out. I hate to put a big wrench on it and turn it all the way and break something. Anyone have any ideas? Oh, the window screens, what kind of clamps are used to attach them to window frame. Previous owner used Velcro to attach them to window frame.
What the hell is a RT210?
Zim

Leeaekdb

Rank IV

Enthusiast II

Opelousas, LA, USA
First Name
Lee
Last Name
Ritter
Member #

What the hell is a RT210?
Zim
Yup. Thinking the same thing!