Investor

Enthusiast III

Swanton, Franklin County, Vermont, United States
First Name
Carlo
Last Name
Micheli
Member #

I live in Swanton and wondering if there's any chance I could meet any of my Vermont OB Brethren??

It would nice to get to know and possibly plan a few excursions with like minded members??

I believe that we OB Vermonters should start to bond and start some new aquantences (maybe Friendships) so that at least set up an network to assist other OB members?!

Just a thought??
Thanks,
Carlo

Thebigdogg316

Rank I

Contributor III

Milton, Vermont
First Name
Eli
Last Name
Farnsworth
Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC1KZX
Look me up on Facebook and send me a friend request. The name is Eli Farnsworth and the profile picture is of me shooting. Send me that request and we can chat through messenger.

S4NM4N

Rank IV

Enthusiast II

New Jersey
First Name
J
Last Name
S
Member #

Hey all, sorry for jumping in this thread but I'm planning a weekend getaway with the wife and was wondering if anyone could suggest some where to camp/OL in VT or surrounding states. I'm taking her to a local camp site her in NJ for her 1st trip out next week. I set it up to basically get her exposed to the experience, then we were gonna head out of state being there is no legal dispersed type of camping here. I was originally planning on going to PA or NY (upstate) but then got suggested a spot in VA. Today I remembered she had mentioned that she wanted to possibly revisit VT this summer. She was up there years back on a collage tour with our daughter and fell in love with the landscape up in that part of the North east. She was in Castleton area but that does not have to be our final destination or even part of the trip. Just would like to appease her wants and get in a bit of enjoyment for myself if possible.
Again sorry for budding in here but any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Also wouldn't mind meeting up with any locals while up there. THANX in advance.
J

Silvanus27

Rank IV
Launch Member
Investor

Enthusiast III

Swanton, Franklin County, Vermont, United States
First Name
Carlo
Last Name
Micheli
Member #

Wow, I’m sorry for not being available for quite awhile, but I’ve some major family issues, but they have been resolved!!

When I set this up, there wasn’t that much interest, I guessed wrong!!!

Sure, we should meet somewhere centralized so we wouldn’t travel so far??!

August would be good month for me, thoughts??

Reactions: tyrellis802