St Johns, FL, USA
First Name
Shannon
Last Name
Gange
Member #

Service Branch
U.S. Marine Corp Vet
Hi Everyone. We are Shannon and Tony. We are overlanding novices and not new to the Overland Bound channel, but new to this membership. We are headed west to pick-up our patriot X1 at the end of March. Expect me to reach out for advice on the best travel route for our slow 10 day ride back to Florida.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi Everyone. We are Shannon and Tony. We are overlanding novices and not new to the Overland Bound channel, but new to this membership. We are headed west to pick-up our patriot X1 at the end of March. Expect me to reach out for advice on the best travel route for our slow 10 day ride back to Florida.
Welcome To Overland Bound Shannon and Tony
Congrats on the X1, Two of our Full Time Member Representatives @Magic Mike and @Firemom who are full timing in one and love it.
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members. This section might be helpful for you upcoming road trip.
RESOURCE MAP
Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Overland Bound One App Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Magic Mike

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Ambassador
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Hey Shannon & Tony, welcome to Overland Bound and congratulations on your purchase of the Patriot Campers X1.

If you have any questions about your trailer, feel free to contact us here in the forums.

genocache

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Boulder Creek, CA, USA
First Name
gene
Last Name
L
Member #

Welcome to the forum!

So what are your thoughts? Hang around the West a little and then race home or cruise home and see things along the way? Want to check off some of the big bucket items such as Four Corners and the Grand Canyon or find out of the way places such as Black Mesa State Park in OK and Capulin Volcano National Monument in NM?

Michael Golden

Rank VI

Explorer I

Tampa Fl
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Golden
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG4BCN
Service Branch
U.S. Army
Welcome to the Overland Bound Community. Glad to have you join us. Enjoy the drive is the only advise I can give. I'll be headed that way in May from Tampa to Arizona and parts in between.

oneofthesedayz2021

Rank II

Enthusiast I

St Johns, FL, USA
First Name
Shannon
Last Name
Gange
Member #

Service Branch
U.S. Marine Corp Vet
Welcome to the forum!

So what are your thoughts? Hang around the West a little and then race home or cruise home and see things along the way? Want to check off some of the big bucket items such as Four Corners and the Grand Canyon or find out of the way places such as Black Mesa State Park in OK and Capulin Volcano National Monument in NM?

By the time we get to Linden UT we will have about 8 days to get home and never owning a Patriot Camper. I want to use it that time to both boomdock and use more amenity type camp grounds. I hope to see some beautiful places but mostly we want push all the buttons and figure out how to set up our rig, at least initially. We will be stopping in Moab for about 2 days. And then have 6 or 7 days to get back to St. Augustine. With luck we will be stopping to see a friend in telluride also. Any suggestions for camping stops headed east bound would be appreciated

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello Shannon & Tony , welcome to the OB family and thank you for your service.