Uk. 53.4084 N 2 .9916W.
First Name
Black
Last Name
Tan
Member #

Service Branch
Boys brigade
THE UK OB SEEMS TO BE STAGNANT. while other regions seem to be have greenlaning , meets , etc etc. The uk Has nothing going on , WINTER brings countles opotunity for Good off roading winter camping etc , bushcraft , now dont get me wrong i have NO desire what so ever on being a rep but there are people who would like to step up and promote and orginise we have a west europe rep how about a UK REP
I WOULD LIKE TO NOMINATE. DEFENDER KIETH AS THE UK REP

Tim

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Oxford, UK
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Lunn
Member #

Does anyone know how many U.K. based members we have now?
On a side note has anyone been to any off the Tents + Tread events promoted by @ttephotos? I believe the next one is this weekend...
IMG_5392.JPG

Robert OB 33/48

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder III

Gaanderen
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Keim
Member #

just one question.

Why does nobody of you all organise something? Dont wait for someone else, just do it yourself.
Get out and Explore.

Reactions: Kent R and Tim

Tim

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Oxford, UK
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Lunn
Member #

just one question.

Why does nobody of you all organise something? Dont wait for someone else, just do it yourself.
Get out and Explore.
I suspect there are a few things going on but not necessarily organised or advertised through the forums. I’ve seen a few things happening on the Facebook group... maybe it’s just easier to organise there. Would be good to think they could be linked though.

blackntan

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Uk. 53.4084 N 2 .9916W.
First Name
Black
Last Name
Tan
Member #

Service Branch
Boys brigade
just one question.

Get out and Explore.
Robert i do on a regular basis. The whole idea of joining a club like over land bound is to share knowledge And meet other members. Bit like what you do in holland. There are members who are keen to be involved in being reps and are experienced overlanders 4x4 enthusiasts ,
The uk section seems to falling behind , i see your section led by you mainly organising tours and trips, we in the uk have an abundace of Areas , from lands end to jono groats with members in all of the uk and eire we just need a bit of orginisation Its a brit thing lol

Last edited: