Launch Member

Traveler III

Alexandria, VA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Beh
Member #

I got my full sized cobra partly because I could adjust the lighting to match! I agree. It makes for a much nicer instal especially when you have multiple screens. I knew there had to be atleast one with the Uniden radio I mentioned! How’s the quality feel of the mic? Did it come with a cord extension?
Sorry for the slow response! The quality feels great. Honestly, I don't have much to compare it to as it's my first personal CB that I've ever owned, but it appears to be well made. Size is great, buttons are all very easy to get to as well-very ergonomic. And it comes with PLENTY of cord extension lol. I laugh because I have it all rolled up behind my glove box. Highly recommend the CMX760. I'll post some pics later after work.

Nomadik Nova

Rank VI
Staff member

Member III

Falmouth, MA, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Nova
Member #

I know this isn’t either option mentioned, but I did some research and ended up picking the Midland Portable CD Radio 75-822

IMG_0001.JPG

Reactions: sabjku

tacoclifford

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Stony point, ny
First Name
Anthony
Last Name
Cirrilla
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD2RMS
Sorry for the slow response! The quality feels great. Honestly, I don't have much to compare it to as it's my first personal CB that I've ever owned, but it appears to be well made. Size is great, buttons are all very easy to get to as well-very ergonomic. And it comes with PLENTY of cord extension lol. I laugh because I have it all rolled up behind my glove box. Highly recommend the CMX760. I'll post some pics later after work.
If you have pictures that would be awesome!

Reactions: sabjku

sabjku

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Alexandria, VA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Beh
Member #

Not the greatest pics as I took them in the garage just now. Short video as well to show you the color choices. Wasn’t much else to take pics of-the “brain” of the unit is mounted directly under and behind my glove box.

*edit-guess videos cant be uploaded from phone, or I’m just clueless as to how to do it[emoji16]

The pic of the nav and the CB was to try and show the color matching, but it’s kind of hard to see in pics.

Hope this helps!
IMG_9733.JPG
IMG_9734.JPG
IMG_9732.JPG
IMG_9735.JPG

tacoclifford

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Stony point, ny
First Name
Anthony
Last Name
Cirrilla
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD2RMS
Not the greatest pics as I took them in the garage just now. Short video as well to show you the color choices. Wasn’t much else to take pics of-the “brain” of the unit is mounted directly under and behind my glove box.

*edit-guess videos cant be uploaded from phone, or I’m just clueless as to how to do it[emoji16]

The pic of the nav and the CB was to try and show the color matching, but it’s kind of hard to see in pics.

Hope this helps!
View attachment 65650
View attachment 65651
View attachment 65652
View attachment 65653
That’s perfect. Thanks for the pictures. That will likely be my choice

SVgarage

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Livermore, California
First Name
Eddy
Last Name
Louis
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KO6BOH
I know this isn’t either option mentioned, but I did some research and ended up picking the Midland Portable CD Radio 75-822
I have that same CB. I hooked it up with a 4' FireStik. Tuned it. No complaints here.