EU Scandinavia Trondheim, Norway. 1979 Merecedes 1017 4x4 fire truck 20.000miles.

• HTML tutorial

tooolo

Rank 0

Contributor II

Trondheim, Norway
First Name
torbjorn
Last Name
rubin
Selling a former Norwegian Mercedes Benz 1017 fire truck. It has been running as a fire truck until last year in northern Norway and is thus very well maintained. Bulletproof 5.7l diesel engine. Located in Trondheim, Norway. It has less than 30.000km on the odometer. Seats 8 people (double cabin). Will make an amazing RTW vehicle. Truck is in immaculate condition considering its age. Tires are 10 R 70-22.5 T. I have both summer tires and studded tires for winter on steel rims, both sets in decent condition. Asking price 20.000 EUR. Please get in touch if you have any questions.

IMG_2516.JPGIMG_2515.JPGIMG_2518.JPGIMG_2517.JPGIMG_2514.JPGIMG_2519.JPGIMG_2520.JPGIMG_2521.JPGIMG_2522.JPG

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Hi Torbjoern,

Welcome to Overland Bound!

I am one of the Overland Bound European Ambassadors. A good local contact in Scandinavia is our member @Bengt N

Please do not hesitate to contact him or me for questions regarding Overland Bound, the App or information regarding overlanding.

If you like to introduce yourself to the community, you can do that here in the New Member Introductions.

Local information for any of the OB regions can also be found in the Overland Bound by region forum. Each region has its own sub-forum. Norway, for example, belongs to the region Scandinavia. So, this link leads to the Scandinavia subforum. Feel free to introduce yourself to your local area there.

Please take a look at the Rally Points for planned events. There you can filter by region. There are plenty of meetups planned for 2024 for Europe already.

If you have any other questions just ask, please. Always happy to help.

Safe travels,

Bjoern