Trees and Coffee (Eastern Mass Meetup) - 08/19/2017

• HTML tutorial

JUSTinCASE

Rank IV
Launch Member

Traveler I

outside BOSTON, Ma
Member #

Hopefully the rain will hold out until later in the day. I am planning on going and meeting some members.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Randy.Hill

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Rumford, RI
First Name
Randy
Last Name
Hill
Member #

I'm planning on being there, just changed from a maybe to a yes. Looking at the GPS coordinates, we're meeting deep in the woods? or are we really going to meet at one of the parking areas like we did last time?

MA_Trooper

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Methuen, MA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
BRV
Member #

I'm planning on being there, just changed from a maybe to a yes. Looking at the GPS coordinates, we're meeting deep in the woods? or are we really going to meet at one of the parking areas like we did last time?
Yeah, not sure why the pin is dropped where it is. Lets meet up in the main parking lot and when everyone is there we can grab a nice piece of real estate to sit and chat.

MA_Trooper

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Methuen, MA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
BRV
Member #

Yeah, not sure why the pin is dropped where it is. Lets meet up in the main parking lot and when everyone is there we can grab a nice piece of real estate to sit and chat.
Fixed the coordinates.

IELIAS12

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Boston
Member #

Hey Fellas, I'm not going to be able to make it today after all...Something has come up...Bummed, but cant't wait to connect with you all next time, and also here an update of how today goes...

tobyjefe

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

San Diego, CA, USA
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Tobin
Member #

All, just found this thread. How was it? I look forward to the next opportunity to meet the group!

C7mb

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Massachusetts
Member #

All, just found this thread. How was it? I look forward to the next opportunity to meet the group!
It was fantastic getting to meet everyone! Definitely try to make it to the next meetup!

Speaking of which, any meetup planned for September?

MA_Trooper

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Methuen, MA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
BRV
Member #

It was fantastic getting to meet everyone! Definitely try to make it to the next meetup!

Speaking of which, any meetup planned for September?
Was good meeting folks. I haven't set anything up. This month and next are pretty jam packed for most folks with the various Overland Expo type trips all happening on the east coast. But if folks want to hang I'm game.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using OB Talk mobile app

tobyjefe

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

San Diego, CA, USA
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Tobin
Member #

I am definitely interested but I won't be local until October and will miss the OE by a week. I will be in Asheville next week for 10 days of camping and mountain biking plus a wedding in the middle.
I will check back to these posts and if nothing else will meet a few of you on the weekend of Oct 14th.
cheers!