Launch Member

Influencer II

Gießen Germany
First Name
Mathias
Last Name
Kreicker
Member #

I mounted a set of general grabber X3 two weeks ago, surprisingly good on wet and dry pavement (its also my daily), tested them a bit on dirt and gravel and I`m really happy with them.
Can`t compare them to other mt tires but expect them to be really good in the mud.

PintSize

Rank II
Launch Member

Traveler I

Corpus Christi, Texas
Member #

I've ran a set of BF Goodrich KO2's on my Tundra, they were not much louder than the Rugged Terrains the truck came with. Great in sand and mud.

Right now I'm running 255 85 R16 'pizza cutters' on my 2.7L Tacoma. They are one of the narrowest 33" tire on the market. I've ran them in snow, mud, sand, rocks, gravel, and on the road I'm very happy with the performance. They are tougher than a $2 steak as far as puncture resistance goes (ever had a flat with all the BFG's I've ran actually) and soft and flexy when aired down with ample sidewalls. I've gone as low as 8-10 psi. I also run factory TRD OR rims that are 7" wide- perfect for narrow tires and I have no rub issues, not even a cab mount chop. I'm lifted about 2.5" on 33's and my turning radius is not affected at all- I find this very important on trails, especially when it gets technical on rocks. I do however think my next set will be slightly smaller 235 85 R16 KO2's to save on tire cost and fuel as do live way down in South Texas and to get to the closest place I can really wheel away from the beach is 3 - 7 hours... until then I'm happy with these KM2's as they are awesome offroad!

IMG_0202.jpg IMG_0559.jpg

Justin D.

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Waddell, AZ
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Davis
Member #

A little late to the party, but I run 295/70/r18 Toyo A/T II XT's on my 08 Tundra with a 2.5" leveling kit up front. Minor rubbing at full crank but it's only against my mud guards, nothing metal. I've loved my year with them so far!

AcmeRover

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

San Antonio
Member #

BFG KO2's have been great on slippery roads and low water areas here in South Texas. These tires love Dilley Texas sand. On the highway they are stable and quiet. I have gone by Discount Tire and they are keeping a constant pressure. So far, great tire!

Cuse Runner

Rank III
Launch Member

Traveler III

Denver, CO
Member #

I had KO2s upgraded to ST Maxx and they are awesome off road, great in flooded highway roads, and over all better than the KO2s!