Advocate II

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
d
Last Name
m
Member #

Hello everyone,

One of the biggest things my group and I love to do while camping, is beer sharing. Everyone picks up some bottles from a craft brewery before the trip and we do a bottle share once camp is set up. It's very important you set up shop before popping the bottles. Anyway, I came across this website www.brewerymap.com and I wanted to share.

All you do is click on the road trip tab, insert your start point, end point, and radius you are willing to go off the route for a brewery. It will then show you breweries along your trip! Pretty cool IMO. I'll be heading up to Yosemite later in Nov/Dec so I plan to take advantage of this site and do some tourist shopping along the way.

maktruk

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Member #

Mammoth Brewing Co. & June Lake Brewing Co. are must stops within 30 minutes of each other on the Eastern side of Yosemite...

Reactions: murps

murps

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
d
Last Name
m
Member #

Mammoth Brewing Co. & June Lake Brewing Co. are must stops within 30 minutes of each other on the Eastern side of Yosemite...
Well, If i have to i guess i will make the detour. Mammoth is one of my most favorite lol.

Mike G

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

San Jose, CA
Member #

Here's the Top 5 States with the most Breweries from Thrillsit.com dated. Looks like I have a lot of trips to make this year. Dated July 16, 2015
5. New York (111)
4. Oregon (216)
3. Colorado (235)
2. Washington (256)
1. California (431)

Here's the Top 5 States that brewed the most beers (barrels)

5. Florida ( 1,128,089)
4. Ohio (1,274,331)
3. Colorado (1,673,686)
2. California (3,423,124)
1. Pennsylvania (4,074,883)

Reactions: murps