Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Thank you for organizing around trail cleanup! This will continue to be a core part of our culture, and we will continue to integrate it naturally with what we do. Over the last few weeks I've learned, there are too many politics related to trail cleanup! Don't talk about it, be about it. Just get out there and clean up!

Thank you all for spreading the word. These events are as much about raising awareness as they are about cleaning the trail. There aren't enough people talking about proper land use, and we can change that.

Cheers all - you rock!

M

Reactions: stoney126

Kyle & Kari Frink

Rank VI
Launch Member

Pathfinder II

San Diego, California
Member #

How do the family and I become a Trail Guardian other than the obvious answer of like you have said in the above "be about it" lol. I'm inquiring more towards the badge/coin because I think this is awesome. The family and I have always been firm believers in pack in/pack out, and leave it better than you've found it. But lately due to what seems like a lot of closures of off-roading/trails due to people littering, we have decided to actually make trips to random spots we frequent to simply pick up trash, and would like to contribute more.