Tallulah Gorge & Anna Ruby Fall-Georgia

• HTML tutorial
F

Fortaleza

Any suggestion for dispersed camping near Tallulah Gorge & anna Ruby fall in Georgia, I'm in Florida planning to in October I appreciate any suggestions.

Tundracamper

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Tuscaloosa, Alabama, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Shepard
Member #

Check out the Georgia Traverse. There is a web site with many campsites marked on the map. The leaves are starting to change up there. So, I don’t know how busy those sites will get.

grubworm

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

louisiana
First Name
grub
Last Name
worm
Member #

Service Branch
USN-Submarines
we stay at vogel state park a good bit and that is close to tallulah, helen, etc and if you go past vogel on hwy 19 a few miles, there is a nice dispersed camp area there on the right of the road. there is also a great hiking trail there with a couple waterfalls. if youre going down from blairsville, just go past the turn off for vogel a few miles and you cant miss it. its also really close to the appalachian trail if you wanted to hit it for a little while just for the hell of it...

tallulah gorge is pretty cool...we hiked and did all the stairs there. its also where Deliverance was filmed and if youre in the gorge and the wind is really still....you can still hear ned beatty's squeals echoing thru the trees....

1633289292831.png