Rank III

Enthusiast I

Castro Valley, CA, USA
First Name
Roman
Last Name
Zherebnenkov
Member #

I picked up a 2019 Tacoma access cab from an auction, it was rear ended and I spent months welding a custom bed on it, just wanted to share the build and hear some thoughts, as well as suggestions for what else to add. Constructive criticism also welcome, there are already things I want to change

Attachments

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Looks good. I think it´s a good base to built a camper.

MyrnaJones

Rank I

Contributor III

Salt lake city
First Name
Myrna
Last Name
Jones
I picked up a 2019 Tacoma access cab from an auction, it was rear ended and I spent months welding a custom bed on it, just wanted to share the build and hear some thoughts, as well as suggestions for what else to add. Constructive criticism also welcome, there are already things I want to change

That sounds like quite a project! It's impressive that you tackled the rebuild of your 2019 Tacoma access cab with a custom bed after a rear-end collision. Welding a custom bed is no small feat, so kudos on that. For suggestions, perhaps consider adding practical accessories like off-road lighting for better visibility, a bed liner for durability, or a lift kit to enhance ground clearance. Functionality-wise, a tonneau cover could protect your cargo, and upgrading the suspension might improve off-road capability. As for constructive criticism, ensuring the structural integrity and weight distribution of your custom bed is crucial, and double-checking any modifications for safety and legal compliance is always wise. Overall, it sounds like an exciting build, and it would be great to see how it turns out! My cousin's sister was struggling with his coursework and needed help. He decided to use Cheap UK Essay Writing Service - Get Quality Custom Writing and was very happy with the service. The writer provided a well-written, detailed essay that met all his requirements. The service was fast and efficient, helping him manage his other assignments better. He was very satisfied with the overall experience and would use this service again.
Wow, I love it <3

Last edited: