Rank II

Enthusiast I

Dayton, Texas, United States
First Name
Jeremy
Last Name
Averett
Member #

So I've been looking into this area quite some time. I just don't quite know where to start or necessarily the design. Was curious if some could share ideas. I did have a few ideas on my way to work this morning. Generally, I'm thinking a piece of plywood for the base lagged in with bolts from the cargo tie downs. I have the general look somewhat in my head. I just need to put it down on graph paper. Any advice would be appreciated greatly. Also, I am not a carpenter with basic skills in welding and woodwork.

Reactions: El-Dracho

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Reactions: NMNomad

paul87250

Rank VIII
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger III

Folles, Haute-Vienne, France
First Name
paul
Last Name
Newbold
Member #

So I've been looking into this area quite some time. I just don't quite know where to start or necessarily the design. Was curious if some could share ideas. I did have a few ideas on my way to work this morning. Generally, I'm thinking a piece of plywood for the base lagged in with bolts from the cargo tie downs. I have the general look somewhat in my head. I just need to put it down on graph paper. Any advice would be appreciated greatly. Also, I am not a carpenter with basic skills in welding and woodwork.
We worked on the KISS principle for our defender as I can't saw wood straight.

Attachments

Dead_Raven

Rank II

Enthusiast I

First Name
Jeremy
Last Name
Averett
Member #

We worked on the KISS principle for our defender as I can't saw wood straight.
Nice set-up

Reactions: paul87250

Dead_Raven

Rank II

Enthusiast I

First Name
Jeremy
Last Name
Averett
Member #