Rank III

Enthusiast III

chicago
First Name
adam
Last Name
adam
Member #

what is interesting in this area ? planning on july few days trip . any off road trails ? whiskey bars ? strip club ... scratch last one :pensive: maybe steak house ? you know real man stuff:blush:
ben passingly last year to moab , due to I70 fires , and i like this town , lots of girls in bikini cross the street ........

Iridium

US Rocky Mtn. Local Expert CO: Ft. Collins Area

Influencer III

Fort Collins, CO, USA
First Name
Aleem
Last Name
Qureshi
Member #

what is interesting in this area ? planning on july few days trip . any off road trails ? whiskey bars ? strip club ... scratch last one :pensive: maybe steak house ? you know real man stuff:blush:
ben passingly last year to moab , due to I70 fires , and i like this town , lots of girls in bikini cross the street ........
Approximately when do you think you'll be in the area? also what kind of activities are you interested in. I personally haven't been out that way yet , however I've got some co workers that live out there so I'm reaching out to them for some recommendations

Reactions: Neal A. Tew

trail_runn4r

US Rocky Mtn. Local Expert. Colorado: Denver Area

Pathfinder III

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Carlo
Last Name
Donzelli
Member #

Never been up that area yet but it looks like there are some forest roads east and nord of the town.

Neal A. Tew

US Rocky Mountain Local Expert
Mod Team

Member III

Pueblo West, CO
First Name
Neal
Last Name
Tew
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N1TEW
Never been up that area yet but it looks like there are some forest roads east and nord of the town.
He is going to Breckenridge instead.

trail_runn4r

US Rocky Mtn. Local Expert. Colorado: Denver Area

Pathfinder III

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Carlo
Last Name
Donzelli
Member #

He is going to Breckenridge instead.
Sorry my app didn’t show me his last message until now lol

Reactions: Neal A. Tew