FOR SALE Spokane, WA - 2017 F-250 6.7L 4x4 - Camper Sold, Truck Still Available- 83k Miles - Asking $50,000 OBO

• HTML tutorial

Schmitty

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Spokane, WA
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Schmitt
Member #

_G6A5504.jpg

This Super Duty has been a 6-year project. I purchased it with one previous owner who only put 18,000 miles on it before it became mine. I bought this rig specifically to pair it with the AT Overland Summit topper.

I built a completely custom modular interior for the camper that can be removed when the seasons change or when you just need a full truck bed again. To improve off-road performance I had Toys for Trucks install a Carli Backcountry suspension with full progressive HD leaf springs on the rear. I then paired this up with 37” Falken AT3W Wildpeaks on Method wheels. Expedition One front and rear bumpers with swing outs and a Come Up 12k lb winch provide even more security on the trail.

Creature comforts include; a National Luna 55L fridge/freezer, dimmable LED interior lighting, 140 watt solar panel, 400 watt inverter, 200 amp/hours of Battleborn heated lithium batteries, Tern Overland skylight, Oregon Adventure Trucks bug screen, 20 gallons of freshwater with a manual foot pump sink, butcher block countertop, Hest mattress, and plenty of storage.

I’m selling the rig now because I’ve started a new project building out a van camper. This is the best truck I’ve ever owned and I’m sad to see it go. There wasn’t a single place I wanted to go that this rig couldn’t handle and I’ve made a lot of good memories with it.

I hope this turn key overland set up can do the same for you.

_G6A5564.jpg

The rig is in Spokane, WA. I'm asking $65,000 OBO, no trades.

More pictures available at www.errant-venture.com

Attachments

Last edited: