Cataphract

Rank I

Contributor III

Pima County, Arizona, United States
First Name
Andy
Last Name
Ackerman
My build week is 12/6, so I won’t be home till my estimated delivery., which is likely after the 11th. I’m a trucker. Would love to make meet up arrangements, but I’ll need at least on month notice, to schedule home time.

Reactions: brien

AZBill

Rank 0

Contributor I

Catalina, AZ, USA
First Name
Bill
Last Name
Bergemann
Sounds interesting. I'm going to be modding up a 2006 Sequoia Limited I just purchased and could use some tips and advice. If you've got some Toyota owners in the bunch I could use the help.

Reactions: brien and Aztoypro

FJTalon

Rank III
Launch Member

Member III

Tucson, AZ, USA
First Name
Vaughn
Last Name
Price
Member #

Looking forward to it! Just saw this today on Facebook on the Arizona Overlanders page.

OverlandDeparture

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Marana, AZ, USA
First Name
Adam
Last Name
Duarte
Member #

Any idea where everyone is looking to camp out at?
I was thinking somewhere relatively nearby, maybe like Las Cienegas or something like that.
Ah I know that area well. Me and the gf were doing the BDR trail out there and almost got hung up a couple times in my truck haha. Beautiful scenery though. Unless you guys are thinking of camping in the main designated rec areas where it’s flat lol.

brien

Sonoran Space Program
Staff member

Off-Road Ranger I

Tucson, AZ
First Name
Brien
Last Name
Wankel
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K7XPO
Any idea where everyone is looking to camp out at?
I was thinking somewhere relatively nearby, maybe like Las Cienegas or something like that.
Ah I know that area well. Me and the gf were doing the BDR trail out there and almost got hung up a couple times in my truck haha. Beautiful scenery though. Unless you guys are thinking of camping in the main designated rec areas where it’s flat lol.
Yeah, we can keep it mellow and set up in the grass lands in the southern end

OverlandDeparture

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Marana, AZ, USA
First Name
Adam
Last Name
Duarte
Member #

Mt. Lemmon is predicted for first snow of the season this week on the 10th, if anyone wants to go up the back side and play in the snow. For those who may not be able to do las cienegas after the RP. Should stick and be there Saturday as well.

Reactions: brien