US East SOLD Smittybilt Overlander Tent

• HTML tutorial

JRElaxED

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Alexandria, Va
Member #

I absolutely love this tent, used 10-12 times. Purchased in June and has seen warm summers and cold expo east temperatures. I’m a big guy and fits my wife and I perfectly. Only reason I’m selling is because we’ve had such a great time that we need a bigger tent for my kids.

MA_Trooper

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Methuen, MA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
BRV
Member #

Love my Overlander XL.

Do you get an error when trying to post the pictures or is it just that the file size is too big?

JRElaxED

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Alexandria, Va
Member #

Love my Overlander XL.

Do you get an error when trying to post the pictures or is it just that the file size is too big?
Ever since I got the iPhone XS the paper clip that used to shop up, is covered by the text feature. On my iPhone 7 I had no issues

JRElaxED

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Alexandria, Va
Member #

Probably, but couldn’t send it. I just looked on my iPad and the paperclip, camera and other ‘’] are there. So,I guess I’ll post with iPad.

MA_Trooper

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Methuen, MA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
BRV
Member #

Probably, but couldn’t send it. I just looked on my iPad and the paperclip, camera and other ‘’] are there. So,I guess I’ll post with iPad.
Interesting. are you using the app or mobile web browser? Don't feel like you need to, but if you don't mind, can you email it? cjones@overlandbound.com I'd like to check it out and make sure its not an issue on our end. Def want to get out ahead of it from a dev perspective if it is. Thanks! Good luck selling the Tent. Should be easy. Its a great buy.

Reactions: JRElaxED