Off-Road Ranger I

Rocklin, CA.
First Name
Pete
Last Name
Williams
Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6YMR
Selling my James Baroud Evasion XXL rooftop tent that I bought used in July 2018. At that time it was a year old. Selling because I bought an offroad trailer. I've got 40-50 nights in this tent and it has served me very well. There is no tent flap in high winds. The mattress is in good condition but has two 3" tears in the liner. See photos of tears. I only slept on this mattress for a couple of nights and then put a Temperpedic mattress liner on top because I was compressing the factory mattress. I never slept directly on the mattress. Tent measures 63" wide, 88" long, 39" tall when open and 13" when closed. I attached black cloth around the interior to make it darker for sleeping purposes. When I purchased it the tent had a 3/4" long spider crack in the fiberglass top, the crack is still 3/4". Has a solar powered ceiling fan, and all of the walls are in great conditions with no tears. All four walls have zipper windows with mosquito flaps, all of which are in great condition. Also included are a J/B flashlight, a ladder and nylon ladder bag. Also, if needed, it will come with a set of Bajaracks crossbars that were $300 new. Anyway, those are the high notes. Call or text me if you have questions-916-759-6964. Thanks for looking. Pete.

Attachments

Reactions: Jimmy2813

Jimmy2813

Rank II

Enthusiast I

Temecula, Riverside County, California, United States
First Name
Jimmy
Last Name
Campbell
Member #

Service Branch
USMC
Selling my James Baroud Evasion XXL rooftop tent that I bought used in July 2018. At that time it was a year old. Selling because I bought an offroad trailer. I've got 40-50 nights in this tent and it has served me very well. There is no tent flap in high winds. The mattress is in good condition but has two 3" tears in the liner. See photos of tears. I only slept on this mattress for a couple of nights and then put a Temperpedic mattress liner on top because I was compressing the factory mattress. I never slept directly on the mattress. Tent measures 63" wide, 88" long, 39" tall when open and 13" when closed. I attached black cloth around the interior to make it darker for sleeping purposes. When I purchased it the tent had a 3/4" long spider crack in the fiberglass top, the crack is still 3/4". Has a solar powered ceiling fan, and all of the walls are in great conditions with no tears. All four walls have zipper windows with mosquito flaps, all of which are in great condition. Also included are a J/B flashlight, a ladder and nylon ladder bag. Also, if needed, it will come with a set of Bajaracks crossbars that were $300 new. Anyway, those are the high notes. Call or text me if you have questions-916-759-6964. Thanks for looking. Pete.
Pete, I’m interested for sure! Is it still available?