FOR SALE SOLD. ARB 2500 x 2500 awning with aluminum case, deluxe tent, mesh floor.

• HTML tutorial

Beaverlander

Rank 0

Traveler I

Don't really know what the guy has. I'm just assuming since he wouldn't provide pictures or in general any info. ARB makes quite a few different awnings and rooms and other accessories. GLWS

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

Don't really know what the guy has.
Then why claim fraud? I gave model numbers and prices to his products. There is only one model of 2500 awning with the new aluminum case, and only one model of 2500 deluxe room with floor. Pretty easy to find, and you sure can't buy them for $392!

Reactions: RoboCop and ORO

PolarExpress

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Aliana TX
Member #

Reactions: PNWInfernoPro

phxdsrtrat

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Glendale, AZ
First Name
Curtiss
Last Name
S
Member #

Don't buy if you aren't interested, but don't claim a members is fraudulent unless you know for sure. The 814192A awning lists for $470, and the 813208A room is another $216. If you can find it for $400, then buy one.
The awning is the 814102A. I got a little confused researching this so I thought I would post the correction. I'm sure the other poster looked at the generic ARB 2500 awning and not the deluxe one with the aluminum case which is far more expensive and far nicer then their awning in the generic PVC bag.

-Curtiss

Ooops. Not sure how I missed the post right before this stating the same thing. Sorry for the repost.

Reactions: PolarExpress