Kingman, Mohave County, Arizona, United States
First Name
Mic
Last Name
Sebastian
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Will or is the PWORA planning any work projects in or around the Cleveland National Forest or the San Bernardino National Forest. The CNF has added numerous gates on the Trabuco District after the Holy and Wildomar fires. They sure look permanent to me, maybe something can be done. Thanks.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Will or is the PWORA planning any work projects in or around the Cleveland National Forest or the San Bernardino National Forest. The CNF has added numerous gates on the Trabuco District after the Holy and Wildomar fires. They sure look permanent to me, maybe something can be done. Thanks.
Sorry that I just saw this, I will email PWORA to find out but they have been fairly quiet lately. If you have any info that I can follow up with it would help. I want to get some Boots On The Ground events going this spring.
Kent@overlandbound.com

TJ Cyn n Mic

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger III

Kingman, Mohave County, Arizona, United States
First Name
Mic
Last Name
Sebastian
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Still no change on the CNF, there may also be opportunities to get involved on the BDF San Jacinto District, Cranston fire burn scar. The USFS personnel are furloughed currently but there are alot of OB folks and numerous clubs that if given the information would be willing to get involved. The Temecula Jeep and Off Roader group is aware and ready to help. Thanks.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Still no change on the CNF, there may also be opportunities to get involved on the BDF San Jacinto District, Cranston fire burn scar. The USFS personnel are furloughed currently but there are alot of OB folks and numerous clubs that if given the information would be willing to get involved. The Temecula Jeep and Off Roader group is aware and ready to help. Thanks.
Yep if you hear of anything either email me or message me on the form @Kent R

Rebel.Roo

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

San Diego, CA, USA
Member #

I would be willing to help out. I have been wanting to do a trail cleanup for some time now. I normally just bring an extra trash bag and pick up near our camp site and take it home to dispose of.

Reactions: TJ Cyn n Mic