So cal meet up 1/7/17

• HTML tutorial

which date works best for you for a so cal meet n greet?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Scott

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bates City, MO, USA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Heiser
Member #

Ok guys I tried to edit my original meet up post but I could not add a poll. I am going to put up a poll with possible date options for a meet and greet at bass pro shops in Rancho Cucamonga. The dates on the poll will all be on Saturdays because I have to work Sunday. Please pick a date that will work best for you so I can get an idea of what the best date would be. Ideally I'd like to do the meet up before the end of the year but I understand with the holidays that might not be possible.

I look forward to meeting with y'all.

Scott

EDIT:
After leaving the poll open for about 10 days, the overwhelming majority voted for January 7th as our meet up date. The plan is to meet at Bass pro shops in Rancho Cucamonga, near Victoria Gardens I will update this with a general location within the Bass Pro parking lot as soon as I can. Here are the details set forth in the event, and I will be adding it to the OB calendar shortly...

Who: Anyone who wants to come
What: Overlandbound Socal meet and greet
When: 1/7/2016 12:30pm to whenever
Where: Bass Pro Shops,
7777 Victoria Gardens Ln
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91739
Why: To meet fellow OB members and hang out
Agenda: None. I am thinking we can hang out for a while and admire each other's rigs, then maybe go into bass pro for a bit, and if we get hungry, there plenty of places to eat at Victoria gardens across the street.
Below is a list of people planning to attend. Please let me know if you plan to attend, and copy/paste this list into your reply. I will update the OP as I can.

1. Scott
2. Matt92101
3.Rover_Anthony
4. Gregash1086
5. Fred (Gregash1086's brother)
6. Raul B
7. BlueFox - can't make it after all :(
8. Out&About - can't make it after all :(
9. OB 0158 - Dominic Moschetti / "Baloo"
10. ShinyTravisto
11. 9Mike2
12. Tuskin_raider
13. Jimbohotwings
14. Bpaulintaco
15. So cal hillbilly
16. Milkteacoma - can't make it after all :(
17. Findmeoutside
18. Spvrtan - tentative
19. Jcadventure
20. Fenger (tentative)
21. 1bigjimmy
22. SoCal-JKU14

Last edited:

Matt92101

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Temecula ,CA
Member #

Scott, I think Bass Pro is a good place, and 1/7 is after everyone has all of their Christmas / New Years stuff.

I'm in Temecula

Matt

Scott

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bates City, MO, USA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Heiser
Member #

Kinda what I'm thinking too.. I'll leave this up for a while to give people a chance to cast their votes.

BTodd

Rank II
Founder 500
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

South Weber, UT
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Todd
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
TBD
Hey Fellas. I'd love to cruise up from San Diego and join you. I'm on call most weekends, so I'll have to play it by ear. With any luck, I'll meet up with you at Bass Pro.

Scott

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bates City, MO, USA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Heiser
Member #

Thanks to everyone who has voted so far. I have edited this poll to close on Dec 14th. Once the poll closes we will settle on the date that works for the most people and I will update the original post with meeting date and time.

Scott

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bates City, MO, USA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Heiser
Member #

I wouldn't have a problem with a trail run day.. I'm dying to head out to Johnson valley again.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Narbob

Scott

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bates City, MO, USA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Heiser
Member #

Original post has been updated. Please read the OP for pertinent information. I have also added the event to the OB calendar to make it official. Its on! Post here or PM with questions.

Reactions: Matt92101

Scott

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bates City, MO, USA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Heiser
Member #

To add to this.. Here is a Google earth shot of the Bass Pro parking lot. Does anyone have a preference where we meet up in this lot? I think we need to pick an area that is not as crowded...

Attachments

Reactions: Matt92101

Scott

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bates City, MO, USA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Heiser
Member #

I'm in! Would love to meet locals! Great idea Scott.

FYI on a Saturday, the whole main parking lot is typically full.
The area just north/east of BPS typically has some open parking :)
Ok.. Then let's plan on meeting in the North East section of the parking lot. I should be there early.. So if youre looking for me I will be in this...

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Rover_Anthony

Matt92101

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Temecula ,CA
Member #

Ok guys I tried to edit my original meet up post but I could not add a poll. I am going to put up a poll with possible date options for a meet and greet at bass pro shops in Rancho Cucamonga. The dates on the poll will all be on Saturdays because I have to work Sunday. Please pick a date that will work best for you so I can get an idea of what the best date would be. Ideally I'd like to do the meet up before the end of the year but I understand with the holidays that might not be possible.

I look forward to meeting with y'all.

Scott

EDIT:
After leaving the poll open for about 10 days, the overwhelming majority voted for January 7th as our meet up date. The plan is to meet at Bass pro shops in Rancho Cucamonga, near Victoria Gardens I will update this with a general location within the Bass Pro parking lot as soon as I can. Here are the details set forth in the event, and I will be adding it to the OB calendar shortly...

Who: Anyone who wants to come
What: Overlandbound Socal meet and greet
When: 1/7/2016 12:30pm to whenever
Where: Bass Pro Shops,
7777 Victoria Gardens Ln
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91739
Why: To meet fellow OB members and hang out
Agenda: None. I am thinking we can hang out for a while and admire each other's rigs, then maybe go into bass pro for a bit, and if we get hungry, there plenty of places to eat at Victoria gardens across the street.
Below is a list of people planning to attend. Please let me know if you plan to attend, and copy/paste this list into your reply. I will update the OP as I can.

1. Scott
2. Matt (Matt92101)

Rover_Anthony

Rank II
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Fontana, California, United States
First Name
Anthony
Last Name
Karaboghosian
Member #

This is a GREAT IDEA. I'm in as well. Nothing better then meeting other OB members in So Cal. If this goes well we should consider maybe doing a monthly "meet and greet".

Hope to see all of you there.

Reactions: WrightRunner