Enthusiast III

Nebraska
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
LaGrange
Service Branch
Go Army! Beat Navy!
It's not bolted down to my pickup currently but I could re-install it and take more pics or video if you are more interested.

I dont t hink you need to go through that trouble ....can you take a picture of how it bolted to your pickup? if that makes sense....basically we are trying to figure out it this will work in a 4runner.Also how much does it weigh if you know off hand.
I'll get it bolted down tomorrow and take some pictures of the mounts while it's fully extended. I'm not sure of the weight, my wife and I can lift it out, but it's hefty.

JakJak

Rank III

Enthusiast II

Calhan, CO, USA
First Name
Don
Last Name
Freeman
sigh...well after doing alot of measurements ...i dont thing its going to fit for our needs in the 4runner..I am bummed... you have made a really nice box

Enthusiast III

Nebraska
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
LaGrange
Service Branch
Go Army! Beat Navy!
sigh...well after doing alot of measurements ...i dont thing its going to fit for our needs in the 4runner..I am bummed... you have made a really nice box
Oh man. That really bums me out. I'm desperate to find a new owner for it. It needs to be used and not taken for parts.

Enthusiast III

Nebraska
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
LaGrange
Service Branch
Go Army! Beat Navy!
Oh man. That really bums me out. I'm desperate to find a new owner for it. It needs to be used and not taken for parts.
I'd even be willing to meet in Sterling if you'd like to come see it?

JakJak

Rank III

Enthusiast II

Calhan, CO, USA
First Name
Don
Last Name
Freeman
I get it for sure, it’s just to long for us. I was pretty stoked when I saw it, but it just won’t work because of our limited space. Hope ya sell it soon!

Enthusiast III

Nebraska
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
LaGrange
Service Branch
Go Army! Beat Navy!
I get it for sure, it’s just to long for us. I was pretty stoked when I saw it, but it just won’t work because of our limited space. Hope ya sell it soon!
No worries. Thanks for looking though.