Contributor III

Maryland, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Charbonneau
Member #

Hey everyone,

I am new to this site and wanted to come out to your meetup this weekend, but I can't make it happen. However, I am planning on heading out there later in the month. Can you recommend some dispersed camping in the Shanandoah area? Nothing too technical, but I would appreciate some pucker factor in the trails and a quiet camping spot for the night.

Thanks in advance I hope to make it in Nov.

Chris

T4RWingnut

Rank I

Contributor III

Warrenton, VA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Soldon
Service Branch
Navy
Hey everyone,

I am new to this site and wanted to come out to your meetup this weekend, but I can\'t make it happen. However, I am planning on heading out there later in the month. Can you recommend some dispersed camping in the Shanandoah area? Nothing too technical, but I would appreciate some pucker factor in the trails and a quiet camping spot for the night.

Thanks in advance I hope to make it in Nov.

Chris
Hey Chris, I'm relatively new to the site also and am planning to hook up with the BSO group in Dec when, hopefully, my T4R is finished with a few mods. I know the area fairly well and can likely get you pointed in a decent direction for a trail or 2, depending on how far west you want to go, and a few dispersed sites. Where are you coming from? Time frame? How much trail driving do want to do? What are you driving. Not super confident I'll see and response here but will try to stay on top of it. Feel free to email me directly at rsinc71@gmail. Cheers, Rob

T4RWingnut

Rank I

Contributor III

Warrenton, VA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Soldon
Service Branch
Navy
Looks like it. 0930 Saturday? I'm about 50% on attending with an option to wheel a little bit afterward. Been a member for a while but this will be my 1st event. Cheers, Rob

Buzzerfly

Rank III

Enthusiast I

Leesburg, VA, USA
First Name
Buzz
Last Name
Covington
Member #

Looks like I will be attending my first meetup on my birthday tomorrow! The description is a *little* difficult to understand... does this start at 9, or 9:30? Driving down from Leesburg.

Buzzerfly

Rank III

Enthusiast I

Leesburg, VA, USA
First Name
Buzz
Last Name
Covington
Member #

Looks like I will be attending my first meetup on my birthday tomorrow! The description is a *little* difficult to understand... does this start at 9, or 9:30? Driving down from Leesburg.

init6Overland

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Shenandoah, VA, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
VDP
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRBL679
Hey everyone. I have received a few PMs about R&C this weekend... YES ITS ON!!!
Feel free to join, everyone is welcome!!!
init6

init6Overland

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Shenandoah, VA, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
VDP
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRBL679
Hey everyone. I have received a few PMs about R&C this weekend... YES ITS ON!!!
Feel free to join, everyone is welcome!!!
init6

deltafred

Rank III

Enthusiast II

Ruckersville, VA, USA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Crouch
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
None Yet!
Service Branch
Marine Corps; Army
Hey all, I am extremely new to this site and after many, many years of being absent from the 4x4/overlanding community, I have decided to get back to my roots. Unfortunately, I do not have a rig as of yet as I am on a wait list. However, can someone invite me to this meetup so that I may remember to put it on my calendar, thank you.

Reactions: init6Overland

init6Overland

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Shenandoah, VA, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
VDP
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRBL679
Hey all, I am extremely new to this site and after many, many years of being absent from the 4x4/overlanding community, I have decided to get back to my roots. Unfortunately, I do not have a rig as of yet as I am on a wait list. However, can someone invite me to this meetup so that I may remember to put it on my calendar, thank you.
The event should have a calendar link on it! Come on out everyone is welcome!

deltafred

Rank III

Enthusiast II

Ruckersville, VA, USA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Crouch
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
None Yet!
Service Branch
Marine Corps; Army
The event should have a calendar link on it! Come on out everyone is welcome!
I do see the event...it says the 1st Saturday of the month, which would be 01MAY2021...but the page says 06MAY2021, which is a Thursday.

wfewgrrwewfwf.png

deltafred

Rank III

Enthusiast II

Ruckersville, VA, USA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Crouch
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
None Yet!
Service Branch
Marine Corps; Army
Hello all, just wondering if the next meetup will be 07 August 2021?

init6Overland

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Shenandoah, VA, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
VDP
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRBL679
We stopped doing the Rigs and Coffee because no one was showing up. However, we still are in business and we are opening a brand new 4 x 4 park that will be open to the public.