Scout Equipment Overland Kitchen (completed pics)

• HTML tutorial

HudsonZRoamer

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Washington, USA
First Name
Harley
Last Name
W
Member #

@ScoutEquipment just finished building and installing their Overland Kitchen for my Subaru Forester. Attached are a few pics with it deployed and closed up. I will be writing a detailed blog post of the build and materials used in the coming weeks. This isn't JUST a storage drawer system its a full basecamp kitchen complete with 12v powered sink. Weight is still being calculated but its not as much as you think. Asking weight questions on this thread will not be answered because that info is not yet available to me. Builds #1 (2010 4Runner) and #2 (2010 Subaru Forester) are shown in the pics below.

ScoutOK2

ScoutOK1

ScoutOK3

BlueRunner05

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Livermore, CA
Member #

Been researching on storage slash kitchen options for my 4runner.. Looks good!! Would like to see a detailed build thread on yours

r_vdb

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Upland, CA
Member #

Great setup I have been checking out the Scout Equipment kitchen also. I am curious on the build quality over time driving washboard roads & setting up meals. Please keep us posted if you would on you likes and or dislikes. On your setup do all 4 slides lock out and or in?

HudsonZRoamer

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Washington, USA
First Name
Harley
Last Name
W
Member #

Great setup I have been checking out the Scout Equipment kitchen also. I am curious on the build quality over time driving washboard roads & setting up meals. Please keep us posted if you would on you likes and or dislikes. On your setup do all 4 slides lock out and or in?
thanks. so far so good on a 1500 mile trip. they slides do lock out and in.

stoney126

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Napa Ca
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Stoner
Member #

Wow! That's pretty impressive, I really dig it. Im always on the fence about having my space taken up on a semi permanent basis.
Still definitely on the the want list

Tom (Steel Industries)

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

Vacaville, CA 95687, USA
Member #

@ScoutEquipment just finished building and installing their Overland Kitchen for my Subaru Forester. Attached are a few pics with it deployed and closed up. I will be writing a detailed blog post of the build and materials used in the coming weeks. This isn't JUST a storage drawer system its a full basecamp kitchen complete with 12v powered sink. Weight is still being calculated but its not as much as you think. Asking weight questions on this thread will not be answered because that info is not yet available to me. Builds #1 (2010 4Runner) and #2 (2010 Subaru Forester) are shown in the pics below.

ScoutOK2

ScoutOK1

ScoutOK3
Nice, I've been looking for a set up like this? What's something like this cost?