Rank III

Enthusiast III

Taylors, SC, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Hayslip
Member #

If anyone is available this Saturday morning. Rigs and Coffee at Mills River Brewing near Asheville. Its hosted by Carolina Mud on Facebook. I'm planning to go and hope to meet some people there.

Reactions: David_561cfd

Adventuring Slipper

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Taylors, SC, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Hayslip
Member #

Anyone know anything much about Horse Pasture Rd up around the Gorges area? I heard it’s closed half way in until mid-March. I wanted to go to the viewing area jump off rock.

Reactions: JamesSmith

JamesSmith

Rank IV
Investor

Advocate III

Columbia, SC
First Name
James
Last Name
Smith
Member #

Service Branch
Army Infantry
Anyone know anything much about Horse Pasture Rd up around the Gorges area? I heard it’s closed half way in until mid-March. I wanted to go to the viewing area jump off rock.
Have been several times and have only found the road down to the water closed at times. I know that is not much help. Gonna do a some research to see what I can find out.

Reactions: RickLB

JamesSmith

Rank IV
Investor

Advocate III

Columbia, SC
First Name
James
Last Name
Smith
Member #

Service Branch
Army Infantry
No problemo. Sometimes when there is a lot of trucks it can get difficult but there is enough room.

Adventuring Slipper

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Taylors, SC, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Hayslip
Member #

I ended up drive part of Pinnacle Mtn Rd in DuPont. A little wet in some areas but good overall. Only really one area that was steep, semi-wet, and rutted out. There were some sections at the top that were mudding trails. I didn’t feel like getting stuck or pushing my luck.
I didn’t take any pictures except for when I was on Sky Valley Rd leaving the area. Ran out of time before I had to pick up my daughter from school. Next time, I’ll do the whole road.

Attachments

Reactions: RickLB