Launch Member

Traveler III

I travel full-time.
First Name
Matthew
Last Name
Gaa
Member #

Awesome, will let ya know @TrailSporting. I think we will. Maybe I'll snag your phone number beforehand and you could call if you'd like / when you're in route.

Looking forward!

Ken M

Rank IV

Traveler III

Napa, CA, USA
First Name
Ken
Last Name
Miller
Member #

I would love to be there but I had already agreed to,help a buddy of mine over in Napa at 10am.

matthewg

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

I travel full-time.
First Name
Matthew
Last Name
Gaa
Member #

@The Josh , I heard they have water in the lakes there. Didn't realize that. Lots of roads closed in some areas but haven't checked lately. Thanks for the comment. Enjoy!

Others, I'm near the army green 4Runner. Will hang out for a few. If someone shows up late I'll be hanging around with my laptop - dark grey SpaceX up top, blue jeans, black trail running shoes with glasses. Likely inside coffee shop on laptop.

matthewg

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

I travel full-time.
First Name
Matthew
Last Name
Gaa
Member #

Great gathering! Thanks for coming out.

I learned about the catalytic heater and being able to utilize the garage door opener buttons to control something.

Fun to meet @wanderingfoodie_95 and @Speric and @TrailSporting !

Looks like there's a trip here in case anyone is interested: Usal Beach – Redwoods

I'll share about the Napa gathering here if it surfaces, we're waiting to hear back on that.

Until I catch ya'll at another event -

Reactions: Speric

matthewg

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

I travel full-time.
First Name
Matthew
Last Name
Gaa
Member #

Napa gathering this Sunday if anyone is interested! Thank you @Speric for tipping me off.

I originally thought I could make it, looking at my schedule now to see if it's feasible (I may not be able to swing this after all). If anyone is ever around the 395 / Southern California / UT and would like trail ideas, let me know! Happy to share.