SOLD [San Diego, CA] - [2005 Toyota Tacoma DCLB 4x4]- [15-20K OBO]- [Local Pick Up]

• HTML tutorial

Enthusiast I

Encinitas, CA
First Name
Thomas
Last Name
Morton
Hello Overland Peoples,

The time has come for me to find a new home for my 2005 Tacoma DCLB 4x4. I have absolutely loved this truck, but I recently purchased a 4Runner and I am close to finishing the build out on it.

The truck itself is in great shape for its age.

Exterior 7/10 - Only minor wear and tear. The only significant exterior damage is a ding to the driver side A-Pillar due to a someone's sunroof coming lose on the highway . However, I did have the truck professionally painted (same color) in the 2015-2016 time frame, so there is plenty of life left in the paint.

Mechanically 8/10 - I have never had any significant mechanical issues. I did just have it in for a front to rear to tune up, and had the spark plugs and head gasket replaced. The only other significant repair I did was to swap out the alternator 1.5 years ago.

It does have 228k miles on it. Given the mileage and age of the truck I don't have a specific price target I am after. I do have 15-20k of gear on the truck (outlined below). That being said - I will start by asking for 15-20K OBO, but will consider any serious offer.

You can reach me at tomthebomb17@yahoo.com

Drive Side 270.jpg

Driver Side 300.jpg

Front 360.jpg

Passenger Side 30.jpg

Rear 180.jpg

Powertrain:
ARB Air Lockers Rear
Regear to 4.56 (Nitro Gears)

Armor:
CBI Front Bumper (Plate Steel w/Full Hoops)
Pelfreybilt Rear Standard Bumper w/tire carrier (Plate Steel)
Pelfreybilt Bolt On Sliders w/Top Plates

Suspension:
Icon Stage 3 Kit (~2.5 Inch life - adjustable)
Icon Front Shocks/Coil Overs
Icon Upper Control Arms
Icon Rear Shock + Reservoir
Icon Add a Leaf

Interior:
Luna Dual Battery Monitor
Blue Tooth Mod
1500W Inverter
60W Rugged VHF/UHF Radio w/Hand Mic+Speaker (20+ mile range open, 3-5 mile range wooded)

Exterior:
ARB Snorkel
ARB Single Compressor (tied into air locker AND can inflate tires)
Prinsu Double Cab Roof Rack
Prinsu Bed Rack
Dual Battery System w/2x 120AH Lithium Batteries
Renogy 50A DC-DC Charger / Solar Charge Controller
Renogy 2x100W Solar Panels

Recovery:
Warn 8k Winch + Roller Fairlead

Tires & Wheels:
BFG All Terrain - 285/70/R17 (90% Tread Left – 1.5 yrs old)
Body Mount Chop for Tire Clearance

Attachments

Last edited: