FOR SALE Salt Lake City, UT - iKamper Skycamp 2.0 Roof Top Tent - Rocky Black Shell - $3,700 - Local pickup only

• HTML tutorial

Nillerc

Rank II

Contributor III

Salt Lake County, Utah, United States
First Name
Alex
Last Name
Crellin
Member #

This roof top tent is in perfect condition! I bought it new at the end of July 2021 and was only able to enjoy it for one trip. I am selling because I have had some recent changes come up and can unfortunately no longer keep it. This tent has the upgraded Rocky Black shell which has a matte, scratch-resistant coating for off-roading and overlanding ($300 value). Please contact me with any questions or offers!

Please visit their website that includes additional info and diagrams of the tent.

Link for tent on iKamper website: iKamper - SKYCAMP - The Most Iconic Hard Shell Roof Top Tent - IKamper

Description from website:

Skycamp 2.0 is the best instant roof top tent for families and friends to go on any adventure. It even includes a king size bed. This patented, 1-minute setup design put iKamper on the map. Do what you love with people you love.

• 1-minute setup
  • King-size mattress sleeps 2 adults and 2 children or 3 adults
  • Thick, durable, breathable blackout canvas
  • Wind resistant and quieter than other family roof top tents
  • Quilted, insulated lining for more warmth and less condensation
  • Lightweight, aerodynamic hard shell with two layers for insulation and strength
  • High-performance honeycomb aluminum floor panels (strong enough to hold a 1.8-ton Jeep Wrangler)
  • Redesigned telescoping ladder with angled steps for safety and comfort
  • Waterproof zippers
  • Skyview window
  • Sturdy closing straps with custom stainless steel hardshell locks for peace of mind
  • Universal mounting system fits most vehicles and cross bars
Includes Mounting Brackets 2.0, iKamper Allen Wrench, Ladder 2.0 with Cover, Gas Strut Locks, 2 Keys. Seam Sealer, Tension Poles, 2 Extra E-Clips for Mounting Brackets, 4 Rail Endcaps, Fabric Care Card, Instruction Manual

Attachments

Last edited: