Uk. 53.4084 N 2 .9916W.
First Name
Black
Last Name
Tan
Member #

Service Branch
Boys brigade
Fresh road kill. Any one else glean natures bounty. In the winter months pheasant rabbit hare deer , i hate to see good meat go to waste , if good condition. Freshly killed. And not secondry damaged , ive fed it to my dogs aswell.

James Kielhorn

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Selah, Wa
First Name
James
Last Name
Kielhorn
Member #

Service Branch
US Army (RET) 01-21
Here in Washington State we can get a Salvage Tag for a "road kill" deer. but you cant gut and clan it at the site of the accident.

Reactions: blackntan

blackntan

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Uk. 53.4084 N 2 .9916W.
First Name
Black
Last Name
Tan
Member #

Service Branch
Boys brigade
In the uk the vehicle that hits / kill the animal can not take it so the law says. But a following vehicle can mad old law , ive had some nice deer , pheasants , rabbits and hares. All ways check its a fresh kill. And check that the ribb cage etc has not been crushed i dont touch any in the summer months

OKT4RCPL

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Chandler Oklahoma
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5DVC
Ill pick up fresh kill and take it home got a jack rabbit and squirrel in the freezer right now waiting to make Burgoo

Reactions: blackntan

ScottinAZ

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Flagstaff, AZ
Member #

growing up in Arizona, I would go midnight fishing for catfish with my neighbor. Inevitably, his dad would always kill a couple of rabbits on the dirt road driving out to the fishing hole and we kids would pierce them with a willow branch and roast them up on an open fire for a midnight snack!

blackntan

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Uk. 53.4084 N 2 .9916W.
First Name
Black
Last Name
Tan
Member #

Service Branch
Boys brigade
I guess I would eat road kill in survival mode but I prefer when my meat comes on a Styrofoam tray with a price tag. I know, city slicker.

Sent from my SM-G935V using OB Talk mobile app
Id rather eat road kill than meat on a styrofoam tray with a price tag on it. At least i know how it was killed lol

grubworm

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

louisiana
First Name
grub
Last Name
worm
Member #

Service Branch
USN-Submarines