Aliso Viejo, CA
First Name
Frank
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6TRD
@FrankRoams I can’t quite make out the name of the coffee shop on the flyer—looks like it’s been cropped, where is this being hosted?
Patch Coffee, If you go into the Rally Point LOCATION tab it has the full name, and map location. The tab is easy to miss :)

Start Point: Patch Coffee, Portola Parkway, Lake Forest, CA, USA
GPS Coordinates: 33.66212, -117.65367

Trigger T4R

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Inland Empire, CA, USA
First Name
Lance
Last Name
:
Member #

We’d love to get out and attend a meet up! But with the mask & 6ft distancing requirement, why not make it even more “safe” and do it virtually, or require 3 masks because the all knowing cdc says so? Sorry but we’re tired of this illogical nonsense. We will not be attending this until the ridiculous restrictions are lifted. Let us know when we get our freedoms back and we’ll be there.

FrankRoams

Local Expert Southern CA

Member III

Aliso Viejo, CA
First Name
Frank
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6TRD
We’d love to get out and attend a meet up! But with the mask & 6ft distancing requirement, why not make it even more “safe” and do it virtually, or require 3 masks because the all knowing cdc says so? Sorry but we’re tired of this illogical nonsense. We will not be attending this until the ridiculous restrictions are lifted. Let us know when we get our freedoms back and we’ll be there.
Understand your frustration and reasons to not attend, that is your choice. We will be following the rules put forth in our County so we can begin to move forward again, even if one small step at a time. Hope to see you in the future. Cheers.

Snupee

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

San Diego
Member #

I agree with @Trigger T4R why not do a real meet up in Anza Borrego where we can have a little bit of freedom without having to worry about what the government thinks is best for everyone. Meet ups in parking lots are about as fun as driving through the car wash.

FrankRoams

Local Expert Southern CA

Member III

Aliso Viejo, CA
First Name
Frank
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6TRD
I agree with @Trigger T4R why not do a real meet up in Anza Borrego where we can have a little bit of freedom without having to worry about what the government thinks is best for everyone. Meet ups in parking lots are about as fun as driving through the car wash.
We do both types. Choose your adventure dude. Not for you, no problem.

Reactions: Trigger T4R

rsweet

Rank V

Member III

Huntington Beach, CA, USA
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Sweet
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6IHR
Great event Frank. Lotsa peeps and met some nice folks, hope to hit the trails soon. I appreciate the work in organizing an event. Brought business to locals too! Sure they need it. I would love to wheel with anyone :)

Reactions: FrankRoams

FrankRoams

Local Expert Southern CA

Member III

Aliso Viejo, CA
First Name
Frank
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6TRD
Great event Frank. Lotsa peeps and met some nice folks, hope to hit the trails soon. I appreciate the work in organizing an event. Brought business to locals too! Sure they need it. I would love to wheel with anyone :)
Thank you! We had a great time and an incredible turnout. The local businesses were VERY happy! We'll be back April 3rd!

FrankRoams

Local Expert Southern CA

Member III

Aliso Viejo, CA
First Name
Frank
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6TRD
Any chance the mask requirements will be lifted for April’s event? Really want to attend this... I just refuse to wear the silly mask.
It is possible. Orange County is set to move into the Orange tier very soon. They say next week. If that happens I think it may remove the outdoor requirement with proper distancing.

We ask that you please respect the space and the cdc requirements so that our hosts may be safe from risk not just from COVID-19 but also from the county.