• HTML tutorial

SnoBear Overland

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Waxhaw, NC
Member #

Hey all,

We are starting a new reoccurring meet-up welcoming ALL rigs of any shape or size who wants to learn more about the overland/4x4 world! Many of us will also be going to Charlotte Cars and Coffee on the FIRST Saturday of every month, Message for details.

We will be meeting the LAST Saturday of every month. For now we will be meeting in the Target parking lot (1900 Matthews Township Pkwy, Matthews, NC 28105), there is a Starbucks inside, and a Panera Bread 50 Feet away.

Feel free to reach out to me for any questions. Pictures, videos, and inspiration are much welcomed. This is a judgement free zone, any rude comments or concerns will be politely asked to no longer participate in our events.

Thank You for your support for this rapidly growing community.

Look forward to meeting everyone soon!

View Rally Point
Last edited:

Phillip Comer

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Charlotte, NC
Member #

Looks like I will be out of town.
Very interested tho...

Update the calendar downloads if you can & I'll put it on my calendar (the iCal link right now has a 2013 date & no location details.

SnoBear Overland

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Waxhaw, NC
Member #

Looks like I will be out of town.
Very interested tho...

Update the calendar downloads if you can & I'll put it on my calendar (the iCal link right now has a 2013 date & no location details.
On the list to do, created this event on my phone. Will get everything updated and squared away shortly.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

JB43

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Charlotte
Member #

I’ll be there. NC Trooper (John) I’ll bring the trailer just for you pal.

Staticline40

Rank V
Launch Member

Member II

Fort Mill, SC, USA
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Tebo
Member #

Service Branch
US Army Retired
!!!!ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!

Tomorrow 8/4/2018 a few of us will be meeting up at the Charlotte Cars and Coffee event that takes place on the first Saturday of every month.

message or reach out for details!

my cell- 785-766-2626
I’m in Charleston this weekend :(