Investor

Pathfinder III

Georgia, United States
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Zeilenga
Member #

Just passing this along because I found it of interest. One thing I read about the smaller Bluetti systems is that although you are allowed to charge & discharge at the same time (Pass-Thru Charging), it is not recommended to use it often as it puts a lot of strain on the battery. The article says it may shorten the overall service life of the battery according to Bluetti.

lhoffm4

Rank III

Advocate I

Boise, Idaho
First Name
Lee
Last Name
Hoffman
Service Branch
US Navy
If you have not pulled the trigger on an EB50, You could look at the EB70. The extra juice is always good. I love the idea of the Anderson connectors or even an XT60. Not sure how hard it would be to change out the connections on the SOGEN. I do like your train of thought tho!

jimmyjamson

Rank I

Contributor III

Switzerland
First Name
jack
Last Name
austin
Hey gang. I have an Iceco VL45 refrigerator cooler. I'm looking at either a Bluetti EB55 or AC50S battery pack with a solar panel to power it when the vehicle isn't on. Full disclosure, I'm pretty clueless with electricity kemimoto fridge. Any thoughts on which Bluetti product will be better? I don't anticipate powering anything other than the refrigerator. My basic question is, understanding that run time will vary based on how cold I have the cooler set, which battery pack will serve my needs better. Are both likely capable of running the cooler overnight until the solar panels can do their thing the next day? Thanks
I have a 24' Cargomate with upper and lower cabinets. I plan on a few weekend events and will be sleeping in the trailer. I just mounted a microwave below the upper cabinet and that started me thinking about a fridge? I have a Honda EU3000 in the generator cabinet on the left front of the trailer. It looks like there is enough room to place a small fridge inside the trailer in the dead space of the generator box? Just wondering if any of you have done this or placed a small fridge somewhere else in your trailer? I am also looking at some of the powered coolers you can buy as an option? Just curios what others have done instead of bags of ice in the cooler? Thank you