Range Rover HSE

• HTML tutorial

Titan Tom

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate I

Los Angeles
Member #

I have couple Range Rovers I'm going to part with one. Not sure if anyone is interested in one. I originally bought so i can create an overland beast but instead decided to go with ford raptor.

These are amazing rides but accessories are a bit limited for what i wanted.

It's 2003 range rover hse. Rebuilt transmission, new timing chain and relative components. Hit me up for details.

Sent from my SM-N950U using OB Talk mobile app

Titan Tom

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate I

Los Angeles
Member #

correct it is the BMW 4.4L M62 engine. I have replaced the timing chain, rails and rebuilt the vanos, new water pump and a lot lot more oh rebuild the transmission as well. In all in the last year i have spent WAY more then what I can sell it for LOL I have two i need to get rid of one. the other is 04' with factory spoiler and side steps. 114k miles much cleaner interior with 22" giovani rims.
The 03 is the one i kind of want. the passenger mirror and window are not working. I am thinking its a short to ground (loose Ground wire) cuz it does work sometimes at random. anything specific?
tire are practically new. battery is new, changed coolant, shoot a lot.

Titan Tom

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate I

Los Angeles
Member #

I believe 156k i bought little over year ago from neighbor. I'm third owner. Neighbor bought it in 06' i put about 1000 miles. Most of that year was being worked on.

Sent from my SM-N950U using OB Talk mobile app

Titan Tom

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate I

Los Angeles
Member #

Is yours the Epsom green? Lots of green in the pic...?
yes its epsom green. you know your rovers :)
both are green actually.

I absolutely lover range rovers. I have had 4. They are incredible. The BMW engine is prone to timing chain problems around 150k miles. Mine has been fixed. it was a nightmare. and expensive.

Titan Tom

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate I

Los Angeles
Member #

oh sorry price. what did you have in mind? I am fairly reasonable. I know i wont get what I have spent on it that is for certain but im not looking to give it away either.