Launch Member

Advocate I

Harpers Ferry, WV, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Bishop
Member #

REI carries them. Wouldn’t be surprised if Bass Pro and Cabellas does too.

I just ordered the Cooks Forest one last night off the website. I procrastinated and missed the Labor Day sale….:disappointed:

Reactions: Vagrant Forever

DevilDodge

Rank IV

Advocate I

Altoona, Pennsylvania, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Spencer
There are many places in pa that sell them...not so sure about near the Jersey border.

Outfitters, off road shops, bike shops and book stores in my area have them.

There shipping is so quick for me that I order it today and get it tomorrow. I live near where they ship them...and it is cheaper to do that than drive to the Barnes and Noble in State Collage that sells them.

I strongly suggest getting more than one. Especially if getting Bald Eagle. Rothrock, Moshannon or Pine Creek...as they all connect.

I have all tbe PA ones but Ohiopyle and Michaux as I do not get to those areas.

I use them daily. I live right between Moshannon and Rothrock maps...i am in these forests usually weekly. I grew up here and live here...and learned so much about the area...just staring at the maps.

Vagrant Forever

Rank IV

Advocate III

Holland, Hunterdon County, New Jersey, United States
First Name
Jarred
Last Name
Oberman
Member #

There are many places in pa that sell them...not so sure about near the Jersey border.

Outfitters, off road shops, bike shops and book stores in my area have them.

There shipping is so quick for me that I order it today and get it tomorrow. I live near where they ship them...and it is cheaper to do that than drive to the Barnes and Noble in State Collage that sells them.

I strongly suggest getting more than one. Especially if getting Bald Eagle. Rothrock, Moshannon or Pine Creek...as they all connect.

I have all tbe PA ones but Ohiopyle and Michaux as I do not get to those areas.

I use them daily. I live right between Moshannon and Rothrock maps...i am in these forests usually weekly. I grew up here and live here...and learned so much about the area...just staring at the maps.
Thank you! For the reply I think I found some locally at an outfitter. Headed there today

Reactions: DevilDodge