Pomona, CA, USA
First Name
Erich
Last Name
Wise
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS call sign: WRFL229
The product is fabulous. Unfortunately MOST applications on lifted trucks with monster tires end up with a counter height a foot or more taller than the ideal kitchen counter height of 36".
No fault of this product just the reality of what so many overlanders build AND what pickup truck manufacturers are building today.... even before a lift and tires.
On an EXPO trailer built/designed/engineered to fit that 36" kitchen counter height...... this is a great product.
I was totally thinking this as my partner is short and so really what we need is a drop down not up, lol.

Reactions: PapaDave

PapaDave

Local Expert Northern ID and North East WA

Protector II

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH
I was totally thinking this as my partner is short and so really what we need is a drop down not up, lol.
The burners are 8” above the truck/trailer bed height, works for the majority of people, but not the rig on 40’s with a 6” lift :laughing:

PapaDave

Protector II

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH
If you are a gamer you might have heard of Vanoss Gaming on YouTube, Evan is one of our customers and a great guy. He just made a great post about his PullKitchen

Reactions: BlueUnicorn

JimmyTheT

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Denver
First Name
Jimmy
Last Name
Trout
PapaDave,

I don't see any PullKitchen's available on your site. Do you anticipate having any more in stock? My wife and I are debating between an off-road teardrop, or outfitting the truck with a kitchen.

Reactions: PapaDave

PapaDave

Protector II

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH
PapaDave,

I don't see any PullKitchen's available on your site. Do you anticipate having any more in stock? My wife and I are debating between an off-road teardrop, or outfitting the truck with a kitchen.
Our sales are paused and we aren’t making them right now. Thanks though!