Prop shaft

• HTML tutorial

peteillingworth

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Clitheroe, Lancashire, UK
Member #

Took the landrover to get some work and MOT stuff this morning, think I had a lucky escape, got to within half a mile of the workshop and one of the front propshafts started to fail, I made it there just about. I just added it to the list of stuff that needs doing. exhaust, fuel tank replaced , service and MOT, all just before christmas lol

Cheers
Pete

EXPO_D1

Rank V
Launch Member

Member II

Bakersfield, CA, USA
First Name
James
Last Name
Coyle
Member #

Took the landrover to get some work and MOT stuff this morning, think I had a lucky escape, got to within half a mile of the workshop and one of the front propshafts started to fail, I made it there just about. I just added it to the list of stuff that needs doing. exhaust, fuel tank replaced , service and MOT, all just before christmas lol

Cheers
Pete
Very lucky!

Polaris Overland

Ambassador, Europe

Pioneer I

Newtonhill, Stonehaven, Aberdeenshire, UK
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Spinks
Member #

Service Branch
Royal Navy Veteran

Cheers
Pete
So its not just me who feels something is going to drop off when ever I head out ;-)