Dr Gil

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Fort Collins, CO, USA
First Name
Gil
Last Name
Kajiki
A portable type or type that attaches to your trailer and can't be moved around.
For portable I like this one Lightspeed

For attaching to your trailer. I have this one also Quick Pitch En Suite There are several knock off, cheaper versions of this. But this is the original best made out of all of them. This is truly a case of you'll get what you pay for.

Lambvandam

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

San Clemente, CA, USA
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Thompson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6EBZ
Thanks, as I have been searching, I’m familiar with both of those. And you are correct, you get what you pay for. I’m going to go with a quick pitch, thanks for your recommendation

Reactions: Dr Gil

Dr Gil

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Fort Collins, CO, USA
First Name
Gil
Last Name
Kajiki
Thanks, as I have been searching, I’m familiar with both of those. And you are correct, you get what you pay for. I’m going to go with a quick pitch, thanks for your recommendation
If you decide to go with the Quick Pitch order the telescoping 3 Stage tent pole. I didn't get it and now I regret it. I just ordered is and now I have to go through the long waiting period and the additional shipping fee.

diabetiktaco

Local Expert New Jersey, USA
Launch Member

Explorer I

Marlboro Township, NJ, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Beauchea
Member #

I have the 23zero peregrine shower tent for "privacy". It was priced decent v. alu cab and is a breeze to take out and put away.

Reactions: Jube

er waddell

Rank VI
Investor

Influencer I

Bay Colony Street, Las Vegas, Nevada 89131, United States
First Name
Earl
Last Name
Waddell
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7GYU
Service Branch
United States Army
How has your experience with the quickpitch been? I have not had great success with the one I purchased. I may be looking for a replacement. I have used it 3 times..