Launch Member

Contributor III

Meridian, Idaho, United States
First Name
Stephen
Last Name
Duvall
Member #

I used this drop slide with my ARB 50 qt fridge mounted to a truck vault drawer system and it has worked great. I am selling the truck it was used in and no longer need it. The entire set up cost me around $1200 not including shipping. Asking price is $750 $700 OBO.

Attachments

Last edited:

Roger 2486

Rank V

Explorer I

Concord CA
First Name
Roger
Last Name
Fielding
Member #

Good morning Stephe,

Is your dropslide still available? I’m running a Dometic CFX 55 IM on a Decked system in my Jeep Gladiator. I’m not sure if my fridge is compatible and / or similar in size To the ARB and will fit. Thanks- Roger

Sduvall81

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Meridian, Idaho, United States
First Name
Stephen
Last Name
Duvall
Member #

Good morning. Im not too sure either, they seem to me similar in size. If you live near elk grove and want to swing by and test fit it that would be fine

Roger 2486

Rank V

Explorer I

Concord CA
First Name
Roger
Last Name
Fielding
Member #

Good morning. Im not too sure either, they seem to me similar in size. If you live near elk grove and want to swing by and test fit it that would be fine
Many thanks, I’m currently out of State and back to work on Tuesday. Perhaps we can connect later next week and meet up next Friday or over the weekend if convenient?

Thanks

Roger 2486

Rank V

Explorer I

Concord CA
First Name
Roger
Last Name
Fielding
Member #

Stephen, very sorry not getting back to you. I’m interested but this is out of my budget / range at the moment as I had recently invested in full Metalcloak skids. I’ll check back with you when timing is better if it’s still available. Many thanks and all the best.