prepping for another adventure

• HTML tutorial

ArkansasDon

Rank V
Launch Member

Member I

Sally & I are planning another overlanding camping trip for 4 days of dispersed camping. Were torn between Leatherwood Wilderness Area or Barkshed Sylamore both in the Ozark National Forest.
I pulled all the gear out of the trailer & will give the overland trailer a bath from our last trip. Then I'll restock our supplies & put all the gear back in the trailer for our up & coming adventure.

Now preparing for this storm coming in a few hours. When the tornado warning hits torcon of 7 w\ PDS issued (Particularly Dangerous Situation) this means there's a 70% chance of tornado's. This type of warning precaution is taken real serious. So i dropped what I was doing & I went down to the tornado hidie hole (our tornado shelter) & swept it out & made sure we have everything needed (storm bag: water, flash light, cell phone, snacks, small oil lantern & matches) at the back door of our home to take with us if we have to move to the shelter until this passes. You can always tell when it is the spring in the south by dogwoods in bloom & tornado warning.
032.JPG 034.JPG 039.JPG 045.JPG

Last edited: