Post your rig

• HTML tutorial
Here’s my little overlander ‘13 Toyota Tundra.

A few mods. ARB Bumper, winch, snorkel, rear air locker to name a few. There’s a build and adventure thread in the signature if you like.
I’ll check out your build thread. Looks good. I want to go with all ARB stuff too. Seems to be great quality buy it once type deal. Looks like you where exploring Alaska haha

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

dblack

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Sherwood Park, AB
Member #

I’ll check out your build thread. Looks good. I want to go with all ARB stuff too. Seems to be great quality buy it once type deal. Looks like you where exploring Alaska haha
Some of their stuff is good. Some is overpriced, but I’ve been pretty pleased with what I’ve bought.

Those photos are both Alberta. [emoji846]

Reactions: OverlandHilux

MazeVX

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Gießen Germany
First Name
Mathias
Last Name
Kreicker
Member #

Wrangler jk unlimited 2012
2,8crd automatic transmission, mostly stock.
Wheels and tires, steering stabilizer and headlights upgraded.
Next steps will be suspension upgrade due to worn out shocks and fridge drawer in the back.

Attachments

Wanderlost

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Caledonia, Illinois
Member #

07 FJ Cruiser that we use for the more difficult trips and trails. '17 4Runner we take on longer or "easier" trips where we need the extra space and creature comforts.
The interesting thing about this picture? 1) They're both sitting still long enough for a pic together. 2) One or the other isn't covered in mud.
We have the builds on both rigs well documented on our YouTube channel. (Link in our signature.)

DSC_0554.JPG

m_lars

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Heber City, Utah
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Larson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7ATX

2006 Land Rover LR3, pretty much stock, 275/65/18 Duratracs, Smittybilt 10k winch on a hidden mount, little bit of lift through computer reprogramming.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

AC150

Rank 0

Traveler I

Still building the truck and it’s not ready to get out and explore just yet but here’s what Iv got so far.

98 F150 4x4
Custom HM race design 92” wide LT kit. 17” of travel, king coilovers + triple bypasses, Ford Raptor hubs+ brake system,
5.4 Lightning Motor 6# lower with ported Eaton super charger, Built BCA transmission, 4:88 gears w/ 37s, 17” beadlocks,

Sir Tmac

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Shreveport, LA, USA
First Name
Tyler
Last Name
McArthur
Member #

Service Branch
Air Force