First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH
Hey guys

I know this is an old thread but I’m reviving it as I’m looking to begin organizing monthly meet ups in the CDA/Post Falls area. I have led meet ups for the past 3 years down south (in another large state I won’t name…that’s along the ocean) and have really enjoyed the people and places we can go together. My work moved me to CDA recently and basically I know no one here (Just met @Arrow overland). But I’ve found people who like to adventure are my favorite kind of people.

I’m thinking the second Sunday of the month, 1-3pm so it’s after church and people can grab lunch and yet still have the rest of your day afterwards. What has worked really well was doing an hour of food and meeting then an hour of kicking tires. I’ve been to meet ups in lots, which I like, but I also like planning trips and getting out together to use the gear we’ve got. So a combo of both meeting and meet up.

I know this thread has been quiet for some time but if I’ve missed another thread that’s more current please let me know. I certainly don’t want to step on any toes but I also want to get out and see some amazing sights!

I’ve included a link to my previous meet up, our aim was a trip a month, and sometimes we did trainings but certainly discussed different themes and such month. Post #2 is an example of the year.

Let me know what you know and if you’d be interested in meeting up!

Dave aka PapaDave
View attachment 246622View attachment 246621View attachment 246618View attachment 246617View attachment 246616View attachment 246619View attachment 246620
@Kent R
@Michael
@Two Sheds
See the quoted section

PapaDave

Local Expert Northern ID and North East WA

Protector II

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH
The Rally Point is up, we will be meeting the second Sundays of the month 1-3pm.
Come if you can and I’ll see you there!

Reactions: shortbus4x4