Portland Metro area today

• HTML tutorial
U

UgotWheelz

Is anyone heading out to a trail, track , FSR today? I want to get the new BroncoSport out shoot a new intro video for the YT channel and Insta, but this model has all season tires and I don't know what it is capable of. Best going with someone who has a capable rig the first couple times and I could not find anywhere really close to Portland to go where there is no snow (crap tires) or the area is open.

Reactions: Flatwatertherapy

Cascadianoverlander

Rank III

Enthusiast II

Vancouver, Washington, United States
First Name
Brad
Last Name
Davidson
Member #

Sorry I haven’t checked in here for a few days or I would have gone. The fam and I went out Saturday and explored Gifford Pinchot just North of Washougal. Great day to be out exploring. Got up to a little above 2,000ft before the snow got a little more than I wanted to do solo with the kids in tow.

I’ll get on here before the next day trip for sure. I have quite a few home & truck projects to tend to, but we’ve been trying to get out lately, even if it’s just for a few hours.

I have lots of routes planned out around Gifford Pinchot for when the snow level drops.

Reactions: UgotWheelz

Enthusiast I

Scappoose, OR, USA
First Name
Adam
Last Name
Garcia
Is anyone heading out to a trail, track , FSR today? I want to get the new BroncoSport out shoot a new intro video for the YT channel and Insta, but this model has all season tires and I don't know what it is capable of. Best going with someone who has a capable rig the first couple times and I could not find anywhere really close to Portland to go where there is no snow (crap tires) or the area is open.

I’d love to get out on the trails here soon!

Reactions: UgotWheelz
U

UgotWheelz

Just checking back in here, Still looking for others who want to get out. I am having motivational issues in getting out of the family home after Mom passed. Probably spending to much $$ on house bills staying so I need to get out on more shake down runs near Portland. I am going to Expo West but I think I will just bring a bare bones backpacking type gear setup and see how that goes for my first long trip in the BroncoSport. I am staying in my vintage fiberglass trailer part time off grid at the Oregon Coast. But the trailer is to heavy to be effectively towed off road by the BroncoSport so what I Iearn from that doesn't actually cross over to a smaller lighter setup.

Smileyshaun

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Happy Valley, OR, USA
First Name
Shaun
Last Name
Hoffman
Member #

Barlow road , lolo pass , engineers pass are all in the mount hood area and make nice day drives or nice overnighters .