Enthusiast III

Long Beach, CA, USA
First Name
Brett
Last Name
LaForest
Member #

I received the following message today from the OB system:
You have been awarded a trophy: Advocate II. Thanks for starting a conversation in Q&A! It really helps other members! You've also posted at least 15 times in Q&A, and have received a community Reaction Score of at least 200!

Now, I'm not complaining about the trophy but the problem is that I've never started a conversation in Q&A and I surely never responded in Q&A 15 times unless I'm missing something. I checked my post history and I cannot find a single post of mine in Q&A. Can you confirm this?

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, Nevada, United States
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
Yep you got it, nope you did not qualify... system decided your an advocate II I guess...LOL I can remove it if you wish at this point I think all the badges will need looked at to see WTF is going on...

Thanks for letting me know

Jim

Reactions: Brett L.

Brett L.

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Long Beach, CA, USA
First Name
Brett
Last Name
LaForest
Member #

Yep you got it, nope you did not qualify... system decided your an advocate II I guess...LOL I can remove it if you wish at this point I think all the badges will need looked at to see WTF is going on...

Thanks for letting me know

Jim
No problem. Feel free to remove it. I don't mind the free promotion but that kills the spirit of actually earning them for participation.

Reactions: M Rose and Jim SoG
Status
Not open for further replies.